Author Topic: Avast 5 Internet Security - Firewall shows NO activity  (Read 7567 times)

hyjaxltd

Re: 5.0.418 Internet Security - Firewall shows NO activity
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
 ::) ...and, again!!!

;D HEY YOU GUYS ;D

Is this a simple GUI problem ???

How are both FW views affected ???

Your telling me that Ace11 and myself are the only ones here, or the rest of em just dont check their FW view enough...the second is most likely the correct choice!!! ::)

Tell you what, as soon as you can figure out which logs I can send to help, Ill just come back here EVERY TIME my FW is not registering network traffic... :o

BTW...why would Alwil support tell Ace11 that he is the only one suffering from this, yet I reported it days and dyas ago  >:(

Again, whats going on inside your organization Vik.(rhetorical cuase we dont care no more) :-X

OFF TOPIC...this would have been impossible to prove without the STATS page...imagine if I hadnt had time to get flash yet?

ace11

Re: Avast 5 Internet Security - Firewall shows NO activity
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 05:51:07 PM »
Today it happened to one of my colleague on his PC , also.
He does not  , usually, bother to look @ the FW  traffic page , but since I asked him to , he now has this problem also :)

8)
Its like Quantum  mechanics (@ physics) : A phenomena happens just because you checked it :)

hyjaxltd

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »
Today it happened to one of my colleague on his PC , also.
He does not  , usually, bother to look @ the FW  traffic page , but since I asked him to , he now has this problem also :)

8)
Its like Quantum  mechanics (@ physics) : A phenomena happens just because you checked it :)
Quantum Physics is just another word for "imagination", but once again nerds have to get all literal, but thats WAY off topic.  Kinda like TWC and their 'working theory' to deliver data...not an actual product.

Too bad a thread that VERY possibly could explain this all was locked...after all, its the SAME irraticness in a machine.

Anyhow, thats what I supposd was people NOT knowing, after all who is continualy checking all the aspects they can ov Avast...I just want this version to rock harder than v4.xx.  Can we get a tissue and start dealing with things OBJECTIVELY.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:55:17 PM by Uncle Bud »

ace11

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 12:22:22 AM »
Any news about this issue ?
 :-[

Caudwell

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 03:34:26 AM »
1st time i put it on it word not tun firewall on >:( i had no firewall word not work is time so i redo the pc
Hi they i had to redo my pc yestday an put windows 7 64-bit back on it :(
for it to get it back to work http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=56335.0
if you see is post i now have license key bug i can not update at all { last encountered error: the license key for this product is invalid }
i get it on my 2 PC is license key invalid  ???
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:39:33 AM by Caudwell »

ace11

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 06:51:56 AM »
Caudwell

is your post encrypted for some reason ?  8)