Author Topic: "RejZor-Sharp" is finished...  (Read 6140 times)

S.Z.Craftec

"RejZor-Sharp" is finished...
« on: June 24, 2004, 02:03:14 AM »
Here is the link, and you can take a look at final product:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=5443;start=15#bot

Cheers !

trigger

Re:"RejZor-Sharp" is finished...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 01:28:06 PM »
It's RejZor-Sharp !!!!!

Peter

techie101

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 01:43:04 PM »
Sasha,

You have to stop... ;D

Im like a kid in a candy store.  I change my skin everyday because you have made such wonderful ones, that I want to use them all.   ;)

Take Care.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 01:56:19 PM »
He,he... you guys have to stop using them first and then I'll stop to make them   ;D

Isn't it nice when you are able to choose... it's so easy. If someone can't find something that he likes inside skins download section, he just needs to use standard avast! skin or buy Pro versio and use Enhanced User Interface without any skin. Simple... On the other hand, if someone like to use skins, it's much better if we have all those skins to choose between... it's much bigger possibility that one will find something that he is comfortable enough to work with...

Thanks for compliments guys !

Cheers !

P.S. I'm just about to send this skin to Vlk. I performed all those tests million-billion-mega-giga-trillion times  ;D and all we have to do is to wait a little bit for Vlk to upload it in skins download section...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 01:57:50 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

rloschmann

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 02:16:28 PM »
It seems that the tests take much more time then the creation. What a man !!   ::)

Staind

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 08:12:32 PM »
I think Avast! should replace the default skin with this one (make rejzor-sharp default skin)...?

RedSector

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 08:21:01 PM »
Very NICE!

Beaky

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 03:40:35 PM »
I don't usually bother with skins, but have downloaded this one, hey really looks the business!

Just like to say, I for one really apprieciate your efforts, it must take you a while to program?

Great job, thanks ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 03:55:33 PM by Beaky »

shgoh

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 07:05:31 AM »
very nice my friend...can you please create something with the font 'book antiqua' next time? :P

it's my favorite font! ;D

RedSector

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 07:06:52 AM »
My favorite fonts are Dungeon, Bank Gothic Md Bt, and induction, but those fonts are more suited for banners and logos.  (my sig uses induction)