Author Topic: NAVAPSVCC.EXE danger !!!  (Read 2902 times)

phyros

NAVAPSVCC.EXE danger !!!
« on: June 30, 2004, 01:58:17 AM »
i need help from all the people around this..... i use w2000 , and i have all the updates of the windows page.. t(security updates)....

when i connect to the internet (i use a cable modem) ... im surfing in the web about 1 hour or more.... and boom!  my connection goes down..... i try to go to any page... and it says the error of cant connect..... (like when  u turn off the modem)

I SAW THE TASK MANAGER..... and encountered a file...

called NAVAPSVCC.exe   ....i tried to end the task.... and it says cant end it.... cause it still be used by windows....  

i reset my PC... and the task still here.... but i can end it.

i deleted the file called navapsvcc.exe located in C:/windows/winnt/system32/navapsvcc.exe and i unplugged the coaxial cable... i plugged it again in the modem....... and the modem came back to life again.

but.......   in less than 30 minutes...... that navapsvcc.exe file returned to my task... other file created in the same directory... and fucked my internet connection...

i dun know what is that thingy..... but i cant stand it.... i need help please... i searched in all the search engines.... NO ONE KNOWS WHAt IS THAT FILE! :'(

please someone help me.....   cause im gettin kinda desesperated.........

PD: the file is not the same that navapsvc.exe.... THIS FILE HAS 2 C.... is NAVAPSVCC.EXE
PD2: sorry about the language but im spanish.......  and its hard to talk english.

RedSector

Re:NAVAPSVCC.EXE danger !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 02:28:29 AM »
This appears to be  Worm.Win32.Agobot.98417
here is some info
http://www.hauri.com.sg/html/support/virus_read.html?code=WOW3000627

towards the end of that page, there are instructions on how to remove it.  hope that fixes it ^_^
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 02:29:55 AM by RedSector »

phyros

Re:NAVAPSVCC.EXE danger !!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 02:41:09 AM »
thanx man ;)  i will try that :P n.n bye!