Author Topic: merging lic's just fyi  (Read 2559 times)

zfactor

merging lic's just fyi
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:15:58 AM »
i FINALLY got a email regarding this and yes you can add to your exisiting lic. i was told i can buy the additional time i want and sales can merge my lic's together for me. im going to buy the additional time i want and ill keep this updated on how it goes for those asking about how to do this.

zfactor

Re: merging lic's just fyi
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 02:00:26 PM »
WELL NOT HAPPY SO FAR!!! i was told this would be fine and easy and now i get a response back that they are not sure what i want to do AFTER telling me they could in fact do this so i may have bought a lic last night for nothing and i will NOT BE HAPPY...ill keep this posted

edit do they only answer question one time per day??? i only get one response ever per day even though they said to email them back about this? i hope i didnt buy the extra lic's for no reason then ill be very upset after they told me to go ahead and buy them and they could merge them. not cool so far meanwhile the new lic is counting down now..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 09:00:00 PM by zfactor »

zfactor

Re: merging lic's just fyi
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »
EDIT: sales finally got back to me the person said they were away from the office till this morning.

they took care of it for me and i now have all the lic's set up for full three years. simply send them both lic's you want to be merged and they can do this.

so for those wanting to buy extensions when avast runs a special yes you can and sales will merge your lic files and send you a brand new one to use.

hope this helped a few out wondering the same thing. remember you must email sales at avast dot com to do this.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:50:07 PM by zfactor »