Author Topic: about: avast! 5 Free 简体中文版的问题  (Read 3870 times)

millkiss

about: avast! 5 Free 简体中文版的问题
« on: February 26, 2010, 02:41:04 AM »
首先非常感谢 ALWIL 能提供简体中文版的 avast! 5 产品。

但是我觉得有个问题,主界面(如附件内的图片)上的 “avast! 免费杀毒软件”能否改成 “avast! 自由版反病毒软件” 或者 “avast! 自由版防毒软件” 因为在中文里的 “杀” 对应成英语的 “kill”,而 "anti" 对应中文里的“反或者反对”。意思不同的。

We really appreciate first that ALWIL can provide the avast of simplified Chinese character version!5 products.

But I feel a problem, lord interface(is like the picture in the enclosure) of"avast!The avast that is free to kill the poison software"can change"!Free version anti- virus software" or" avast!Free version anti-virus software" because"kill" in Chinese to should become English"kill", but"anti" to in response to"is anti- or objection" in Chinese.The meaning is different.

tfcra

Re: about: avast! 5 Free 简体中文版的问题
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:57:35 AM »
Also the "反病毒" is OK, isn't it?

dabeniao

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 05:41:40 AM »
I think that's because most products in the Simplified Chinese world are named "殺毒軟件" rather than "防毒軟件". The tranlsator just chose the term that most people use.

And I must point out that it is absolutely not right to translate it as "自由防毒軟件", because a "自由軟件" means it is open source and everybody can  use, study, and modify it without any restriction. That is not the case in avast! Free Antivirus.

millkiss

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 07:02:21 AM »
我們台灣同胞看懂了,而且英文奇好。