Author Topic: Hi im new need help i buy ( avast 5.0 antivirus internet security ) stop work  (Read 11690 times)

Sesame

hm thx but is at phone number an free one 1st plz let me know thx
Are you asking if the contact phone number is for free calls?
If so, the answer is obviously no...I believe this belongs to common knowledge department, I'm afraid...  :(

If you like to spare your phone charges, you may try their email address but, of course, you need to write/read emails.  Do you have anyone who can help you to communicate with Alwil support staff?  You must have acquaintances, family members and/or friends.  Can you let him/her do the writing/reading tasks for you?  I'm asking this since, considering the absence of reply to your post in this board, your are likely to have problems in communication through emails...  :(

Hally

@ Rumple

What a lovely person you are.. Rumple .. NOT  :P

Your sarcastic comments and rudeness towards Caudwell disgust me  >:(

Hally

Hally

@ Rumple

Just a few... Famous Dyslexics

Albert Einstein - Scientist

Whoopi Goldberg – Actor

Bill Gates - Microsoft Chairman

Richard Branson – Entrepreneur

Steve Jobs – Founder of Apple

John Lennon – Musician

Jamie Oliver – Chef

Steven Spielberg - Director

Prince Harry

Here: http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/about-dyslexia/famous-dyslexics.html
Have a look at the full list if you want   >:(

The only person you have managed to make look stupid Rumple .. Is .. YOU!   :P

Hally
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:02:06 PM by Hally »

YoKenny

@ Hally

I am a member of the Untied, Dyslexic Church of Dog.

Rumple should join Perfectionist Anonymous:
http://www.firelily.com/support/recovery/perfectionists.html

Sesame

@ Rumple

What a lovely person you are.. Rumple .. NOT  :P

Your sarcastic comments and rudeness towards Caudwell disgust me  >:(

Hally
I didn't try to insult anyone here.  I was serious...please don't read too much into lines.

It is obvious writing communication doesn't seem to go well here.  So, I recommended Caudwell helping someone for that job.  In fact, since I don't think Caudwell will have any problem with vocal communications, I recommended Caudwell calling Alwil.  Just as simple as that.

Hally

Rumple

I read what you said to Caudwell .. Over & Over & Over & Over .. Again!

hm thx but is at phone number an free one 1st plz let me know thx
Are you asking if the contact phone number is for free calls?
If so, the answer is obviously no...I believe this belongs to common knowledge department, I'm afraid...  :(

If you like to spare your phone charges, you may try their email address but, of course, you need to write/read emails.  Do you have anyone who can help you to communicate with Alwil support staff?  You must have acquaintances, family members and/or friends.  Can you let him/her do the writing/reading tasks for you?  I'm asking this since, considering the absence of reply to your post in this board, your are likely to have problems in communication through emails...  :(

Don't try and tell me you didn't know what you were doing  ::)

If what you wrote sounded patronising and offensive to me.
Then I'm dam sure Caudwell would find it - Offensive!  >:( 

Hally

Sesame

This has gone totally off topic and I reply to you only for just clearing my name.

the answer is obviously no...I believe this belongs to common knowledge department, I'm afraid... 
Dyslexia shouldn't affect on common knowledge and,of course, Caudwell should be able to do what is not related with dyslexia.  I felt Caudwell didn't do his/her share of homework, means, what he/she could do, and pointed it out.

you may try their email address but, of course, you need to write/read emails.
These tasks are most likely affected by dyslexia and, like with any other individual, it is not a shame to rely on the others about what he/she cannot do.  For example, I'd ask someone for translation if I come across with a foreign language.

I only gave a possible piece of advice based on what Caudwell seems to be able to do, which shouldn't differentiate anyone with/without dyslexia.

At least, that's what I thought when I was writing the post you find "offensive."  Now, if you still think my post is offensive, please report it to the moderator and wait for their decision.

Caudwell

New post has come out today so you guys can see it
i see is post is get an bit old an going off topic now on lest get my update back work an fix100%
i have put Pictures is time so you can see why im not be update not work thx