Author Topic: Настройка уведомлений  (Read 6047 times)

LehaAres

Настройка уведомлений
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »
Аваст 5 Home
Регулярно сообщает об отбитой атаке на один и тот же порт 135. Попробовал закрыть его через программку wwdc.exe, но атаки продолжаются. Видимо не судьба.
Есть ли возможность отключить сообщения сетевых атаках, но при этом оставить все остальные типы уведомлений?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Настройка уведомлений
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 03:09:49 PM »
Well... it should be an English-only forum...
Could you please, go to an automated translation service, copy & paste your text and get, at least, an automated translation of your writings?
Thanks.

http://world.altavista.com/
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
http://www.freetranslation.com/
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
http://translation2.paralink.com/
The best things in life are free.

Offline George Yves

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Help you I can
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 03:38:07 PM »
Алексей! Я ведь уже говорил - здесь англоязычный форум! И дело не в том, что здесь в основном англо-саксы, а в том, что это международный форум - здесь просто невежливо и не рекомендуется писать не по-английски. Ты уже начинаешь злить здешних олимпийских богов... >:(

Sorry, Tech. I'll translate his post:
Avast 5 Home
It regularly reports about the repelled attack on one and the same port 135. I tried to shut it using wwdc.exe, but attacks continue. I have no possibility to stop Avast popping-up about the attacks.
Is there any possibility to turn off messages about net attacks, but to leave all the remaining types of messages?
May the FOSS be with you!

Sesame

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
Avast 5 Home
It regularly reports about the repelled attack on one and the same port 135. I tried to shut it using wwdc.exe, but attacks continue. I have no possibility to stop Avast popping-up about the attacks.
Is there any possibility to turn off messages about net attacks, but to leave all the remaining types of messages?
Odd...I don't know much about Windows 7 but this should be blocked by firewall...

BTW, according to the OP's previous posts, the system environments seem to be ОS Windows 7 x64 Russian language version.  They are, if the OP means the same computer.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »
The OPs firewall should be what intercepts these port 135 attacks, the avast Network Shield is effectively covering for the firewall not blocking this.

@ LehaAres
What is your firewall ?

The fact that wwdc.exe might close those ports, doesn't stop the random, speculative attempts to exploit port 135.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

LehaAres

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 05:19:40 PM »
Алексей! Я ведь уже говорил - здесь англоязычный форум! И дело не в том, что здесь в основном англо-саксы, а в том, что это международный форум - здесь просто невежливо и не рекомендуется писать не по-английски.

Sorry, I thought, it will more conveniently read you normal Russian text, but not rough machine transfer

What is your firewall ?

I have no firewall, only standard brendmauer of Windows 7.

So is it possible to tuning Avast as I want?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »
There are no user set options for the Network Shield other than not to use it and that would be very bad as it provides a valuable function. Not only in blocking exploit attacks on certain ports but more importantly blocking known malicious sites.

I don't know why your firewall isn't blocking this as the standard windows 7 firewall should bloc these attempts, so why avast is having to act as a fall back is strange.

I don't know if this is just a timing thing in that avast and in particular the network shield is starting before the windows firewall. You could try thin in the avast Settings, Troubleshooting, enable this option 'Load avast! services only after loading other system services' (last option, see image) and see if that helps.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:13:11 PM by DavidR »
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

LehaAres

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 07:03:12 PM »
enable this option 'Load avast! services only after loading other system services'

It has no effect.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:19:50 PM »
It certainly won't have any effect if you haven't rebooted for the change to take effect. If you have rebooted, yet it doesn't have any affect, I really don't know why win7's firewall isn't blocking this as that is the only reason avast's network shield should really alert.

I don't use win7 so I can't be any practical help with its firewall.

LehaAres

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 04:36:05 AM »
Certainly, I reboot PC.

So it does mean, Avast does not have a possibility to thinly dispose messages?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »
avast isn't the problem, it is doing what it should in reporting the attacks, as I said there are no manual settings for the network shield other than turning it off, which would be crazy as it is a big part of the protection.

You could try installing another software firewall other than the windows one and hope that it does its job by blocking such attacks, so that avast doesn't even get to know about them.

LehaAres

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »
I am sorry fot next offtop:

Is it possible to kill this port? Any service to stop, for example?

You could try installing another software firewall

I can, but don't want.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »
I don't know anything about the win7 firewall so I can't say.

The problem with closing ports is that closed ports advertise that there is at least a computer at the other end most firewalls don't respond to these port connection attempts if they didn't originate from the system. So the system to all intents and purposes is stealthed/hidden from view.

This port is commonly open if you use file and printer sharing, I don't know if you have that enabled in win7 or if you need to have it enabled. Again though, not using win7 I don't know how to disable file and printer sharing in win7.