Author Topic: Avast! and Windows 7  (Read 9734 times)

YoKenny

Re: Avast! and Windows 7
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »
:o is this the way of helping people here? ??? ;D

Its Logos' way.

Hermite15

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 09:34:01 PM »
kenny yo  :-* :-* :-* ;D

Offline Snagglegrain

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »

Its Logos' way.
Thumbs down on that.

YoKenny

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 11:21:49 PM »

Its Logos' way.
Thumbs down on that.
I see that you now have more than 20 posts which will permit you to update your profile to include signature information.

Go to PROFILE then Modify Profile then Forum Profile Information then Signature: and put information about your system if you like just like my signature so that the helpers can offer pertinent advice.

cazoza

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 05:35:20 AM »
What hally says about showing hidden files and folders it's true, i know because i use win 7 64 bits, and like other windows versions, if u want to see some application data, you need to unhidde it, because it gets protected by the OS. And i have used a registry cleaner for avast, because sometimes, it forget to delete some keys. Now i dont have a record of everytime i do a registry clean. But i assure you "sometimes" avast uninstaller, not aswclear, left some registry info in the OS. And rarelly ocations, some files. But with aswclear, nothing is missed, because it fully delete all avast info from the system.
Just download avast clean tool aswclear from the forum, and run it in safe mode, it will delete all avast info, and then after a reboot, you can proceed to a "fresh" install of Avast 5 in the version you want.
( Note: You will need to Show.. Hidden Files & Folders )
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:55:00 PM by cazoza »

bong2x

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
I see that you now have more than 20 posts which will permit you to update your profile to include signature information.
i am changing my sig everyday. whats new or what i have seen i wrote it there just for a few min. and replaced it with the smily :)
thanks yokenny for the reminder ;D