Author Topic: Malicious URL Blocked problem  (Read 4093 times)

maykino

Malicious URL Blocked problem
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:30:56 PM »
Hi, I removed some viruses / malicious software using malwarebytes and I installed Avast after it and scanned all hard drives. Avast didn't find anything but I get some notifications every couple minutes. Screen shot attached. 

One of the websites being blocked is: cikh71ynks66.com

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Malicious URL Blocked problem
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »
I suggest:

1. Clean your temporary files.
2. Schedule a boot time scanning with avast with archive scanning turned on. If avast does not detect it, you can try DrWeb CureIT! instead.
3. Use MBAM (or SUPERantispyware or even Spyware Terminator) to scan for spywares and trojans. If any infection is detected, it is better and safer to send the infected file(s) to quarantine (Chest), rather than simply deleting them.
4. Test your machine with anti-rootkit applications. I suggest avast! antirootkit or Trend Micro RootkitBuster.
5. Make a HijackThis log to post here or this analysis site. Or even submit the RunScanner log to to on-line analysis.
6. Clean your Hosts file (replacing it) with HostsMan tool.
7. Disable System Restore and then reenable it again.
8. Immunize your system with SpywareBlaster.
9. Check if you have insecure applications with Secunia Software Inspector.
The best things in life are free.

Robbins

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 08:19:05 PM »
та же самая ситуация,сканировал разными сканерами,устанавливал spy...terminator.не помогло ничего.Аваст по прежнему блокирует url

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 12:34:25 AM »
та же самая ситуация,сканировал разными сканерами,устанавливал spy...terminator.не помогло ничего.Аваст по прежнему блокирует url
Please, choose the Internation board to post.
The best things in life are free.