Author Topic: I just wanted to thank you the team  (Read 7079 times)

Schummy

I just wanted to thank you the team
« on: July 09, 2004, 02:47:41 AM »
Hi ! i'm a french user of your software and i just wanted to thank you for your great work... Before comming to avast I used Trend Micro PC Cillin, but it crash off so i had to take a decision !

I guess i took the good one with avast !  ;)

The most part of my enjoinment is that it's free  :D and as i tested it i can tell you that it is efficient ! What can I ask for more ?  :-*

Now, few person i know will be pleased to discover the new antivirus solution i would propose to them : avast ! So Thank You for your great sotware and also for the french translation  ;)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:I just wanted to thank you the team
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 03:21:34 AM »
Schummy, wellcome to the family  8)
The best things in life are free.

Schummy

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 03:32:36 AM »
thank you, i hope my post is understandable  8)
because i'm not sure having a good english  ;D but whatever, i can understand what's written on the different sections of the forum so i guess i will be able to be an active member  ;D

But before i have to sleep, here in france it's 03:31 am and in a few hours i had to go to work  ::)

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 03:58:31 AM »
Schummy
Welcome to the forums. I wish my french was as good as your english. ;D
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 04:00:53 AM »
Schummy, go to bed  ;D
Tomorrow you can go back here  8)
The best things in life are free.

CharleyO

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 05:34:07 AM »

Welcome to the forums, Schummy!

We can understand you just fine.    :D  

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 03:32:45 AM »
Schummy, welcome to forums !!! If you experience any problem regarding our beloved antivirus program avast!, just "ring" here... you'll find best technical support crew composed from Alwil Software (avast! developers) as well as from experienced avast! users. Besides technical support, you'll find good people and some great friends in here... these forums are the best forums in the world. We proved it million times...

Stick around and be part of us !

Cheers !

P.S. CharleyO - As you may already know, I made some avatars for my friends in this forum... 10 minutes ago, I had some spare time, so I made one avatar for you too, 'cause I've noticed that your avatar spot is empty.

Please, take this avatar as my little present to you my friend... I know you like "Caribbean Island" themes, so this is something you may like... if not... well, just try to score 3 points throwing it in your Recycle Bin, hehe...  ;D

Kind Regards !

Sasha
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 03:34:43 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

neal62

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2004, 03:41:56 AM »
Welcome Schummy. Hope you enjoy it here. Bunch of very nice people. ;D

inthewildteam

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2004, 03:46:03 AM »
Hi ! i'm a french user of your software and i just wanted to thank you for your great work... Before comming to avast I used Trend Micro PC Cillin, but it crash off so i had to take a decision !

I guess i took the good one with avast !  ;)

The most part of my enjoinment is that it's free  :D and as i tested it i can tell you that it is efficient ! What can I ask for more ?  :-*

Now, few person i know will be pleased to discover the new antivirus solution i would propose to them : avast ! So Thank You for your great sotware and also for the french translation  ;)

I'm an English user of these forums

You will find a great welcome here and also lots of help.

I am sorry that I can't respond to you in your language, but rest assured that any problems you have will be answered.

This really is an international forum, and I'm sure you will find answers to any questions here.

CharleyO

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2004, 05:00:55 AM »

Sasha - Thank you so very much for the great avatar!    ;D  

It fits in very well with my webpage and my 3d virtual reality life.    :)  

Thank you my friend,
CharleyO

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2004, 05:07:49 AM »
You don't have to thank me my friend... that's why friends are for, right ?

Enjoy that avatar if you like it. I feel so good when I see those wonderful beaches, even if they are on pictures only... I hope I'll see one of those in the future, hehe.

Cheers !

Sasha
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 05:08:17 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Schummy

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2004, 01:36:40 PM »
really thank you for welcoming me by this way  :)

And "inthewildteam" don't worry i can understand what you all write, but i had some doubts conserning my "school" english, i mean, i'm not a person who can speak english with other people very offen, so...

but i'm quit confident now, because it seems to be sure that i'm understandable  ;D

By the way, i hope to be here can help me to "learn" english more than with a few hours a week on college (i guess it's college the english word for "université") !

See you soon !