Author Topic: Infected Real Player  (Read 4154 times)

jesoli

Infected Real Player
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:23:40 AM »
I have an infected version of real player that does not uninstall do you know if AVAST 5.0 can remove this spyware version of rel player ?

Mongol

Re: Infected Real Player
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 12:39:37 AM »
Download Malwarebytes free and let it scan the install and remove any rogue elements...

Hermite15

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:26 AM »
I have an infected version of real player that does not uninstall do you know if AVAST 5.0 can remove this spyware version of rel player ?

you think it's infected just because it refuses to uninstall ? ...or you got other elements...

bong2x

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:08:51 AM »

yes. including spammers ;D post it once if it is real problems. ;D ;D

meigyoku

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 02:48:56 AM »
Download Malwarebytes free and let it scan the install and remove any rogue elements...

Remove or disinfect virus in file? IF only remove, there are a lot of anti removal can do it!

jesoli

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »

you think it's infected just because it refuses to uninstall ? ...or you got other elements...

Yes I tried to uninstall because it started to pop open without intervention and also noticed a drastic slow down of my system.

bong2x

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »
a ok its real problem :)

there are some case that real player is corrupted and don't like to leave your system
modify first the installation of your real player.

another case: if you have the demo installation and it is expired. in this case you can uninstall it by set your date setting at the time of installation.

Regards!!!