Author Topic: Error 13 codes on Mac OS X Tiger  (Read 5149 times)

cooper

Error 13 codes on Mac OS X Tiger
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:36:25 PM »
I was hoping someone would have some advise regarding all these error 13 codes I get. It says Part of package: does not belong to any package.

Would it OK to delete these?

I did read that they could be permission issues so I have rebooted from my install disk and ran the disk utility, fixing the permissions and I still get 100's of these. Does anyone have advise for me about this?

Offline zilog

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • or #f0; daa; add a,#a0; adc a,#40
Re: Error 13 codes on Mac OS X Tiger
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »
I was hoping someone would have some advise regarding all these error 13 codes I get. It says Part of package: does not belong to any package.

Would it OK to delete these?

I did read that they could be permission issues so I have rebooted from my install disk and ran the disk utility, fixing the permissions and I still get 100's of these. Does anyone have advise for me about this?

Update to the latest version. Here's human-=readable errcode translation, and also, option to switch all these warning completely off.
And other improvements... btw. errcode list was posted here too, by me, here: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=36190.0

regards
pc
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:27:15 PM by zilog »
May's Law: Software efficiency halves every 18 months, compensating Moore's Law. (David May, INMOS)