Author Topic: RejZor's Mac-Style skin finished !!!  (Read 5782 times)

S.Z.Craftec

RejZor's Mac-Style skin finished !!!
« on: July 11, 2004, 09:31:51 PM »
OK, I just finished compiling some parts of RejZor's first skin for avast!. I also designed those FORM graphic pieces (Settings windows) that were missing inside his skin file.

I aligned some buttons there weren't properly aligned with position of the base skin graphic...

Also, I added blue liquid Mac-style buttons to be part of settings part of the skin.

I hope RejZor will be very happy, as well as all avast! users. We have one more member of avast! additional skin designers - RejZor !

P.S. I'm not asking for any credits, that was just act of my good will to help my friend who stacked at one point in messy SkinBuilder...
I'm sending this skin file to RejZor first, and then to Vlk... I hope we'll see it very soon in avast! skins download section.

Have a nice day everyone !
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 09:32:11 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

neal62

Re:RejZor's Mac-Style skin finished !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:02:40 AM »
Thank You for your efforts on this Sasha, I know you must have put some hard work and effort into this. I appreciate that from you as we can all benefit using the skins. ;) Thanks again.

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 08:33:33 AM »
Actually the skin is entirely made by me. Sasha helped me create settings graphics and that popup window skining. I could done it,but i was lacking time...
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 12:00:12 PM »
I think I made it clear in my first post ;) :

P.S. I'm not asking for any credits, that was just act of my good will to help my friend who stacked at one point in messy SkinBuilder...

Cheers !

P.S. Anyway, why didn't you let me know what's going on with skin now ? I don't know do you like all those changes, and what should we do with those static English words... it could and will be major problem with non-English languages...

Sasha

shgoh

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 04:17:53 PM »
can we have a sneak preview?? :P

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 04:25:44 PM »
Yeah, just go here... an old thread, but check under RejZor's reply #7:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=5453;start=0

Cheers !

shgoh

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2004, 07:59:58 PM »
oh..thanks sasha...i seen it before :P...very nice :)

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 03:40:09 AM »
Ok, so what's up with the RejZor's skin, guys (Vlk and RejZor) ? I finished everything that was neccessary, and I sent you (both of you), pre-final versions. I'm still waiting for green light, so I can send you Real Final version of RejZor's skin. Note: I fixed few more problems, colors for FORM part weren't set correctly in the first place (I guess RejZor forgot to do that), so now everything works and looks fine.

Any news ? It would be nice to hear something after all that work done...
 ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 02:36:40 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2004, 08:54:13 AM »
Well RejZor thinks (and I kinda agree) that there's no rush, realy. Why hurry? It's got time... :)

I think Rej is eventually going to do some minor changes as well.

Cheers, :)
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2004, 11:55:04 AM »
Welll, OK... if the author of the skin is not in rush, nor am I...  ;)
As I said myself, some static parts on the skin containing English text shouldn't be there. Not just names of sliding panels, but those clickable areas "SCAN ARCHIVE FILES", "FLOPPIES", "CD/DVD"... if someone using non-English version, enable one of those sliding panels, it coud look very nasty...

Btw, if RejZor's wants to make some minor changes to his skin, he is going to need this version anyway... I found some hidden (and when I say hidden, I really mean it) color options that needed to be changed. I'm sending him this version, totaly error free, so he can build up whatever he wants...

Cheers !