Author Topic: Alwil software team  (Read 4281 times)

lee16

Alwil software team
« on: July 13, 2004, 02:46:14 PM »
i was just wondering if the Avast! team read these forums, or do i need to email them if i wanted to make a suggestion for avast!?

--lee

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Re:Alwil software team
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 03:14:20 PM »
Yes they do. igor and Vlk are probably the most active around here. Pavel and pk also come from time to time :)
Sure,you can post wishes in wish list or mailing them. Each idea might be a good improvement for final product.
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

lee16

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 03:57:22 PM »
Thanks  ;)

--lee

shgoh

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 04:12:57 PM »
i was just wondering if the Avast! team read these forums, or do i need to email them if i wanted to make a suggestion for avast!?

--lee

of coz!!!...that's one of the reasons why avast is so nice!!!...we can give feedbacks & have user-interactions :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 09:21:41 PM »
shgoh, will you change your signature?  :'(
I think you must see the happiness of this life, with or without pain. Maybe you can read something by Lewis, an English poet... Maybe you can see the movie 'Shadowlands'. Sorry I cannot resist to see you sad...

Lee, they read the forums... Sometimes I miss them too: children should not be alone for a long time  ;D
The best things in life are free.

lee16

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 09:30:57 PM »
shgoh,
one of the reasons life if so great is that you don't no what you are going to get next, i like to refer to them as hurdles, don't hate the hurdles, love them, because everytime you over come one you become a better person.
Mabey you should use a quote from Albert Einstein, his quotes always cheer me up and interest me, he was truly a great man, most likey the smartist ever

--lee
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 09:31:48 PM by lee16 »