Author Topic: Avast 5 Internet Security está causando erro e fechamento de alguns aplicativos  (Read 6499 times)

magraum_rs

Estou com um problema. Comprei a licença do Avast 5 Internet Security e depois que instalei ele, alguns aplicativos não estão funcionando bem.
No Windows Live Messenger, toda a vez que vou conectar, ele dá uma janela de erro dizendo que o Windows Live Communications Platform encontrou um problema e precisa ser fechado.
O mesmo acontece com o Winamp. Aparece uma mensagem de erro semelhante toda a vez que tento sintonizar uma rádio online. Como faz apenas dois dias que instalei o Avast, não sei ainda se o problema atinge outros aplicativos.
Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
This is an English-only forum.
Is there any other security program that could interfere? Any firewall? Any other antivirus?
Which was your old antivirus, before avast?
The best things in life are free.

cadremis

Portugese is very much alike spanish and I understand everything

Subject: Avast 5 with errors and closing applications

I have a problem, I bought an Avast 5 internet Security License and after installing it some applications are not working propperly, for example Windows live mssger, when I try to open it tells me that Windows Live Platform found a problem and will be closed.

Same thing happens when I open Winamp an error mssges very much alike comes when I try to play the radio on line. As I have 2 days that I bought the license I really do not know anything about it.

Can some one help me here?

magraum_rs

Thanks, my Mexican friend! You translate my words very well. My english is poor. I read much better than i write. But I'll try explane my situation.
Well, my problem still persist in part. I changed the Avast setup for it start after other applications in windows startup. It did Windows Live Messenger works well.
But the Winamp still persist the same problem. Every time than i try connect on-line radios, it stop working and close.
Before install this version of Avast, i used Avast 4.8 free edition for many years with no problems. At that time, i used Kerio Firewall with no problems to.
Actually, i use only Avast Internet Security 5.0.418 complete version, including his firewall. I uninstall Kerio and Avast 4.8 before install the current version of Avast.
My version of Windows is XP SP3 Professional.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:58:21 PM by magraum_rs »

Tiroleo

I'm having a similar problem, but when i run windows live messenger he appears in the task manager and a few seconds later the program closes.

I think that Avast! is blocking the messenger, but have configure the firewall and still not working.

I'm using Avast! Internet Security 5.0.507.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
I'm having a similar problem, but when i run windows live messenger he appears in the task manager and a few seconds later the program closes.

I think that Avast! is blocking the messenger, but have configure the firewall and still not working.

I'm using Avast! Internet Security 5.0.507.
Do not post twice the same... just double the help effort.
The best things in life are free.