Author Topic: Problems after puchasing Avast - please help  (Read 2405 times)

crissansom

Problems after puchasing Avast - please help
« on: April 25, 2010, 05:01:07 PM »
Hi All

Today I logged onto my PC to see a message that my Avast would expire in 6 days.  So I clicked to purchase and paid around £24 for one year.  I then followed the on screen prompts to install the pay version etc.  It said it had installed and that my PC would restart.  One the PC booted back up I am still left with the Avast Free Anti virus and cannot find any new avast product on my PC.  I have not received an email either with the activation code or anything.  Payment def went through and I can't even raise a ticket as it wont let me log in and says my email address is not recognised. 

Could someone please advise what I need to do to move forward with this as very confused??

Thanks in advance

Cris

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Problems after puchasing Avast - please help
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »
Where did you purchase your avast 5.0 pro (presumably that is the version you bought) ?

If from avast.com via the on-line purchase process using Digital River (Element5) - You should have received your email relatively quickly.

Pro license enquiries Digital River (Element5) https://secure.element5.com/esales/impressum.html?.

You could also contact avast by email, sales (at) avast (dot) com giving the date of purchase, the email address you used and hopefully they can track it down.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

crissansom

Re: Problems after puchasing Avast - please help
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »
Hi there

Many thanks for your reply.  Yes it was direct from Avast and I havent received an email although payment was taken.  Thanks again i'll drop them an email.

Best wishes

Cris