Author Topic: A New Orange Icon Has Presented Itself on My TaskBar  (Read 13618 times)

Hermite15

Re: A New Orange Icon Has Presented Itself on My TaskBar
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 02:22:08 AM »
@ ManyQs : and you might be missing this >>> these two threads have one thing in common, i.e. the OP is ignoring the answers of those posting a solution ::)

I'm not sure if you are understanding the reference I made to an earlier thread on which I posted....

oh no ??? and what is it that I missed then ??? ::) and yes, you're adding unnecessary comments here and in the other one too.

ManyQs

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 04:15:24 AM »
My goodness, I am really, really not understanding what's going on here!

I apologized because I thought somebody (somebodies) thought I may have been flaming them.

I try to communicate. And that means being sure all understand about what thread I was referring to in a post.

And now I am being informed of what? That my comments are not welcome? That I have posted unnecessary trash? For gosh sakes, the other thread doesn't even exist anymore. Admin told me there isn't even a recycle bin for it. So just how the heaven's name would you, sir, be able to inform our fine community that what I posted was trash!?

What in the heck is going on!!?

Is this just a fine way to tell ManyQs to climb back into his hole!!!? Well, you might be surprised at how mean a rat can get when the cats try to corner him. Watch it, folks. This useless, trashy rat has been nice up to now.

Gargamel360

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 04:36:12 AM »
I hardly believe anyone wants you to go back in any hole........On the contrary,  they want you to keep posting ;)

ManyQs

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 04:57:41 AM »
I hardly believe anyone wants you to go back in any hole........On the contrary,  they want you to keep posting ;)

I'm a bit scared to do this, Gargamel360, but it wouldn't be kind of me not to give thanks for your post. I don't really want to get back in my hole, anyway. Been in there too long, apparently.

Thank you for the post.