Author Topic: AVAST ARE THIEVING BASTARDS !!!!  (Read 88774 times)

Diazruanova

Re: AVAST ARE THIEVING BASTARDS !!!!
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2010, 01:29:54 AM »
I will do that Logos, but I am unsure that if I return in say 2 months, and the situation re unanswered complaints is the same, will you suggest a solution ?

I was wondering if this guy does not have a hidden and unmentionable  secret love affair either with the avast "fanboys" or  mainly with avast AV itself, he is returning each two months just to check if any of the fanboys "have changed a "bit" ... if I were totally fed up with a product and/or it´s users forum, the very last thing I would do, would be to regularly come-back, but this is just me  ;)  this is a case for a very qualified psychiatrist investigation

twl845

« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2010, 04:59:36 AM »

That is the point I was making. Why the f**k would you go to all that hassle to install Avast, when MSE installs with one click ?
It's not a hassle for us. Just a few clicks. But if you can only handle one click, maybe you should try MSE.  ;D (joke)

twl845

« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2010, 05:03:52 AM »
to doktornotor " And - on a side note - you really need to chill out before writing anywhere. "  Not sure what you mean by asking me to chill out. Are you suggesting that my comments are inflamitory ?

On a side note doktornotor, my personal opinion is that Avast 4 was sold to MS, and rehashed as MSE, leaving the current numpties to develop Avast 5 with minimum assistance from MS, hence the ongoing problems with all versions of Avast 5.

Yeah right Batman  :-*

Hermite15

« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2010, 10:58:08 AM »
I will do that Logos, but I am unsure that if I return in say 2 months, and the situation re unanswered complaints is the same, will you suggest a solution ?

I was wondering if this guy does not have a hidden and unmentionable  secret love affair either with the avast "fanboys" or  mainly with avast AV itself, he is returning each two months just to check if any of the fanboys "have changed a "bit" ... if I were totally fed up with a product and/or it´s users forum, the very last thing I would do, would be to regularly come-back, but this is just me  ;)  this is a case for a very qualified psychiatrist investigation

I couldn't agree more, he's been lurking here for hours yesterday, for mysterious reasons ;D

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »
Alright folks, I'd say 55 days and 184 posts were way enough to exhaust this interesting topic...
Closing the thread now.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.