Author Topic: Top 25 most dangerous programming errors...  (Read 2837 times)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Top 25 most dangerous programming errors...
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:42:11 PM »
Hi malware fighters,

I give you the link to read: http://blogs.sans.org/appsecstreetfighter/2010/04/06/top-25-series-summary-links/

Enjoy,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

YoKenny

Re: Top 25 most dangerous programming errors...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 12:35:42 AM »
polonus you are such a purveyor of Internet Doom and Gloom that I wonder why you don't become a hermit living in a cave somewhere in the Himalayas. ???

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 08:53:43 AM »
Polonus

Can you read my mind........what am I thinking right now ???
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »
Hi YoKenny,

In a cave in the Himalayas I think I would have the same slow dial-up connection like DavidR. Wonder how he pours out all his postings on such poor copper connections. Next I never heard about anti-malware hermits anyway. And Gloom and Doom, well the 25 top programming errors are repeated almost every day so nothing out of the ordinairy there, else the script kiddies and the malcreants and cybercriminals would not have the hey-days they find themselves in now, and then if I would not report about it others would and for me it is not a punishment and a state of nirvana is not to be sought after with a computer. We do everything to prevent that....

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!