Author Topic: settings in avast 5  (Read 3473 times)

okeee

settings in avast 5
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:33:19 AM »
-When using the quickscan to scan a few files, it does not automatically shut down like in previous versions. How to automatically shut it down?

-can the avast icon in system tray be changed? I like the previous icon.

-is the avast firewall and avast! Sandbox included in avast! Free Antivirus?

-can the user interface be changed as in previous versions? the 'close' button can't easily be closed in this position.

Sparxx

Re: settings in avast 5
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »
-When using the quickscan to scan a few files, it does not automatically shut down like in previous versions. How to automatically shut it down?

-can the avast icon in system tray be changed? I like the previous icon.

-is the avast firewall and avast! Sandbox included in avast! Free Antivirus?

-can the user interface be changed as in previous versions? the 'close' button can't easily be closed in this position.

It's "No" to all your questions .

doktornotor

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »
The Avast media player is gone, thanks god.  ::) Not really sure which close button you mean that 's not easy to be closed either, the close window red X is in normal location like with any other Windows application and ALT+F4 works wonders as well.

palswim

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »

I'm actually wondering about this, too.  I would like Avast to close automatically if I scan a file and Avast finds nothing wrong.  In this way, I can quickly scan only a few files without having them all in the same directory.

It's "No" to all your questions .

Does anyone beside Sparxx have a helpful answer?

ALIV

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »
The answer really is no to all four of the questions.