Author Topic: 60 days trial license  (Read 6435 times)

majid1359

60 days trial license
« on: August 24, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I install avast antivirus server edition today for test and in website wrote i can use a trial for 60 days(http://www.avast.com/standard-suite#tab3).
but when i want to updating database, send a message license is expired in 2006.
please help me!!!
thank's alot

Hermite15

Re: 60 days trial license
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 03:32:13 PM »
what's the time and date on your computer?

majid1359

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 03:40:15 PM »
Aug 24 2010

towball

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 08:57:43 AM »
I use to use the 60 day free Avast but after having such a fantastic run with it i purchased the professional edition . I ran norton 360 and copped that many viruses it wasn't funny . Avast jumps up and down and carrys on . I recommended it to a friend and he now gets his clients to have it installed on there computers . Since then he has not had one person come back with virus problems . I was getting rebuilds every 6 to 8 weeks because the whole system was getting corrupted . I haven't had a thing done to my computer in just under 12 months . And believe me i still go to places on the internet where a lot fear to go Norton wouldn't warn you about anything and then your system was infected Avast is the best thing since sliced bread

wpn

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 02:11:18 PM »
majid  how long ago did the server get installed?

is it possible that one of your coworkers maybe already tried a while (2006) ago to use avast on that server?
if thats true then avast is still in the registry with that date and telling now that the trial license expired...

maybe u can uninstall the current version with the special uninstall tool you can find in this forum or via google "avast uninstaller" and get the trial period back again