Author Topic: Virus  (Read 9052 times)

patylicia

Virus
« on: December 16, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »
Boa tarde....

Só gostaria de informar o texto do Autorun. inf que estava em meu pen drive e que meu avast não detecta.

d[autorun]
icon=allien.ico
open=wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell\Open\Command=wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell\Open\Default=1

xhv.vbs é o nome do arquivo que vinha junto com o autorun mais umas pastas.......

faltam banco de dados no programa para os virus de pen drive...

obrigada

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
    • PT Garuda Sinatriya Globalindo
Re: Virus
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:28:26 AM »
Hi,

Based on your issues :
Good afternoon ....

I just wanted to inform the text of Autorun. inf file that was in my pen drive and my avast does not detect.

d [autorun]
icon = allien.ico
open = wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell \ Open \ Command = wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell \ Open \ Default = 1

xhv.vbs is the name of the file that came with the autorun folder a few more .......

missing database program for virus pen drive ...

required

Here is some advice which maybe can help to rid this virus :

1. Have you try to do a boot time scan with avast?

2. If you found this virus at your thumb drive, please ask avast to scan it again

3. If you already got infected, please follow this instruction : http://www.technize.com/2008/05/23/how-to-remove-bootvbs-virus/

Hopefully you could free from this attacks.
Yanto Chiang | IT Security Consultants | AVAST Premium Security | GarudaSinatriya

skyaeon47

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »
 i have the same problem with that autorun.inf virus.
i followed the instructions you have given, but still, nothing happen.
i already deleted and tried formatting but that autorun keeps on coming back.

hope you can help me..

Naija

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 06:54:36 AM »
Restart your system. Plug in your pen drive and scan with avast. Please make sure that your avast database is up to date. The virus will go.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »
Try using this tool - Flash Drive Disinfector
Information and Download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs from >here< and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.

Mirror download site, http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/Flash_Disinfector.exe
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »
Follow David's instructions or, let your USB drive plugged and run Autorun Eater or Flash Disinfector, allowing them to clean up all drives. They would create hidden folders named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. These folders protect your drives from future infection. After that, reboot your computer.
The best things in life are free.

ashantycapre

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 08:18:18 AM »
gREEtingz!!!\
Based on your issues :

I just wanted to inform the text of Autorun. inf file that was in my pen drive and my avast does not detect.

d [autorun]
icon = allien.ico
open = wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell \ Open \ Command = wscript.exe xhv.vbs
shell \ Open \ Default = 1

xhv.vbs is the name of the file that came with the autorun folder a few more .......

missing database program for virus pen drive ...

required

Here is some advice which maybe can help to rid this virus :

1. Have you try to do a boot time scan with avast?

2. If you found this virus at your thumb drive, please ask avast to scan it again

3. If you already got infected, please follow this instruction : http://www.technize.com/2008/05/23/how-to-remove-bootvbs-virus/

Hopefully you could free from this attacks.