Author Topic: [Resolved] another request for default info  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Snagglegrain

[Resolved] another request for default info
« on: July 18, 2010, 06:25:28 AM »
I have posted on the WISHLIST thread that I'd like to see an asterisk (or perhaps a small letter "D" in parenthesis) next to every default setting so that it is always easily identifiable.   After a little tweaking on 2 or 3 machines, I begin to forget where default was, and it would be very helpful to know for sure.

Even a 'reset to default' feature would be welcome.   :)

I'd like to know if someone can share with me the default settings for the Troubleshooting controls?
Here is what I now have, but I'm thinking maybe I changed one or two, possibly the rootkit scan on startup, or maybe others.  I fully expect at least one forum member to admonish me for my excessive tweaking sins, and I do of course humbly apologize for that transgression.   :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:46:44 AM by Snagglegrain »

SafeSurf

Re: another request for default info
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:42:56 AM »
You are not alone in your wish.  Others have also requested this, and I think it is also a good idea to have something like this or a "restore to default" setting."  Perhaps this may be something that will be addressed in the next release, but I am not the one to decide. 

I'd like to know if someone can share with me the default settings for the Troubleshooting controls?
You currently have the default setting correct.

Offline Snagglegrain

Re: another request for default info
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
Thank you, SafeSurf.  As usual, a very helpful reply.   :)