Author Topic: Billing Contact Information  (Read 13722 times)

tom.litton

Billing Contact Information
« on: July 26, 2010, 04:09:28 PM »
I have a friend who had problems going through the checkout and ended up getting billed multiple times.  He has tried emailing avast to correct the problem but hasn't gotten a reply.  Is there any other contact information I can direct him to in order to get this corrected?

Thanks,

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Billing Contact Information
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
I don't know what email you used, but sales (at) avast (dot) com would be one.

The other is contacting element5 who deal with the on-line sales/checkout.
Also check out - Pro license enquiries Digital River (Element5) https://secure.element5.com/esales/impressum.html?.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 09:01:41 AM »
Is there any other contact information I can direct him to in order to get this corrected?

Thanks,

Here are all contact options...
http://www.avast.com/contacts
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Adam Riley

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 11:49:07 AM »
Hi tom.litton

Could you please ask your friend to contact support or sales, ensuring that he/she includes the email address used during the purchase, and the purchase ID taken from the automatically generated receipt.  This allows us to find and refund any duplicate orders quickly.

Many thanks,
Adam

SafeSurf

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »
Could you please ask your friend to contact support or sales, ensuring that he/she includes the email address used during the purchase, and the purchase ID taken from the automatically generated receipt.  This allows us to find and refund any duplicate orders quickly.

http://www.avast.com/contacts
On the link that Asyn gave you quoted above, there is a link to contact the Sales on the left side of the page via email or to call them.

garyosmith22

Stop trying to bill me
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 11:56:09 PM »
I have been attempting to turn down an offer for an upgrade but have been billed regardless for something I do-not want.......Stop trying to take money from my acct. or there will be legal ramifications !  I'm not just saying; I'm dead serious ! garyosmith22@gmail.com...Do reply a.s.a.p. !

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Stop trying to bill me
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »
I have been attempting to turn down an offer for an upgrade but have been billed regardless for something I do-not want.......Stop trying to take money from my acct. or there will be legal ramifications !  I'm not just saying; I'm dead serious ! garyosmith22@gmail.com...Do reply a.s.a.p. !

can you give some more info here...

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »
That's kinda impossible... if you were presented with an offer and turned it down, there's no billing information to use, right? (Even if we wanted to do anything like that, which we certainly don't.)
So I'd say that's something unrelated.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:31:37 AM by igor »