Author Topic: Forum behavior  (Read 34945 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Forum behavior
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2004, 04:37:17 AM »

In the purely technical threads, it may be also worth asking yourself: do I really know the answer? Or is the stuff I'm going to post really relevant? If not, it's usually better idea to not respond -- otherwise the threads grow indefinitely and are very hard to navigate for the original posters. Thanks Vlk

This will be truth in all cases if the technical team be here more frequently... Sometimes we, who do not know a lot, just try to help and things could be worse... Sometimes, the only ones who try to help and solve the problems are the users. We try to do our best because we like avast, we trust each other feelings and fidelity, friendship and so on... Sorry if sometimes, trying to help, we (or at least I) make the things harder  :'(

Well, Vlk, besides the forum is growing up, what do you think the 'lack' of answers in forums... at least, some users feel like that...
The best things in life are free.

techie101

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2004, 11:39:36 PM »
I'm getting a headache from all this.   :P

What I do agree with is this.....
1.  Post only if you can contribute to a solution
Quantity is NOT always quality !
2.  Support is due ALL, not just those we like or appear nice to us
3.  ANY problem with a user should be resolved via IM or Email and not aired on the forum.
4.  ANY problem that cannot be resolved via #3 should be directed to the proper forum Moderator for resolution.

Thank you.

PS  Pavel,  the new Forum Policy icon is appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 11:41:40 PM by Techie101 »

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2004, 05:01:44 PM »
I won't even read this thread any more...

Btw, another rule:

5.) If someone spits in your mouth, just swallow it and even if you don't like it ask him for some more...  :P
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 05:03:02 PM by .: SZC :. »

KezzerDrix

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2004, 05:41:34 PM »
Sorry, but that made me laugh (szc)  ;D

and ask for a poop on the side ;)