Author Topic: Does the virus experts here in forum know anything about Wormblaster 2.0.0?  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Other than there isn't much history to it and is hosted in the USA. http://www.domainlogr.com/url/wormblaster.net

The web site registrant is for Manila, Philippines

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
AutoMe (auto.vbs) Remover
Cool USEP Scandal killer
FU Virus Remover
Funny UST Scandal killer
Gphone Sohanad Remover
Huelar remover
Lady Atenean Scandal remover (New!)
Jollybeecute remover
Mma remover
Nude SSG Sex Scandal killer
Password_viewer killer
Samoku! (samok.vbs) Remover
Sohanad killer
Taga Lipa Are remover
ZTE Scandal (Trojan-Ztemp3) Remover
list of elements it kills - never come across these yet

Forum is up and running - if you post quickly enough you can be a moderator http://wormblaster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4&t_id=1

Nice profile for the developer ( I think)
The Author of WormBlaster (Software Developer):

A kind of man that are really humble and simple, An enthusiastic person of Visual Basic programming / VB.net his a sofware developer. Now you see his picture his too young but a kind of intellegent man, his the only one person who created the WormBlaster Antivirus. The other person is the staffs, and who helping him to improve and make it popular their wormblaster project. Emman is the one who created this site, randy de leon is the one who give the webhosting and supporting the wormblaster project, kulas is the technical support (Char lang!).
Obviously not an English based system so the US link is probably a cheap server rental

I am unable to run the programme virtualised so I think I will give this one a miss

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Hi Tech,

Here is a good review, the tool was developed by a then 15 yr old, would you believe?
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1730446
Official website:
http://wormblaster.webs.com/
Wormblaster is periodically updated by FileCluster but you may encounter situations when the software informations are slightly out-of-date, the producers of Wormblaster can modify the product without notifying us. Wormblaster 2.0.0 is currently the last updated version of the software. All rights for Wormblaster are belong to the developer, WormBlaster Team.

Any form of support/software problems regarding Wormblaster will be addressd to its developers. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Wormblaster cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any form of pirated software downloads.

Uploads come from developers 4Shared site,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline superhacker

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • superhacker != super mario
I wish i can make my projects see the light outside Syria. ::)
Dreams don't die, they just fall asleep.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Thanks Polonus and Essexboy.
Seems promising but it needs to get mature. Not an useful tool for now if it is redirected to very common vectors of infection like Essexboy said.
The best things in life are free.

emantoyaks

our software from the philippines cheers Avast Team...

Proudly pinoy...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:41:29 AM by emantoyaks »