Author Topic: Completing Avast Internet Suite  (Read 2001 times)

gonzogonzo

Completing Avast Internet Suite
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »
I am a new user of Avast Internet Suite and I am very happy of this program: i have used Norton (much efective but obscure setting for non expert), Avira (good but old interface), Kaspersky( very good but last version with many problem), Webroot ( amazing interface good but last version too "young") ; Avast is good, simplex, and not hungry system resourse.
But I am "maniac" and i have completed this good program with Ad Muncher for remove banner etc. (this is very great product!),McAfee Site Advisor free fo site control, Roboform for password (good but a little confused) and Tune Up for tune system and now my system is very very good with little inpact.
I write in this forum because i hope that Avast, in future, completing this system with some or all caractheristic of the program that i say but in any case, for now, i am very happy.
Thanks to Avast
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:01:11 AM by gonzogonzo »

SafeSurf

Re: Completing Avast Internet Suite
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:47:55 AM »
It's nice to hear a compliment.  I'm sure the Avast Team and developers will also enjoy it.  Thank you again, and welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Completing Avast Internet Suite
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 01:26:47 PM »
Check other recent threads about that... Like http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=62965.msg531476#msg531476.
The best things in life are free.