Author Topic: [Resolved]gamevance wont uninstall (please help)  (Read 26140 times)

SafeSurf

[RESOLVED] Re: gamevance wont uninstall (please help)
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 09:24:56 AM »
The computer is working fine now, absolutely no problems. I would really like to express my gratitude to both of you. There is no way I would have been able to do this by myself. I would have broken down and formatted lol. Thank you very very much.
I am very happy to hear that everything worked out fine for you.  :D  That's what we are here for, to help people like you. 

Now that your issue is now resolved/fixed, please go back to the first open post in this topic, click the modify button in that Post and change the title/subject, add [Resolved] to the beginning of the title so this thread can be closed. 

Feel free to come back any time you need help, to learn something new, or just to ask questions.  We are here 24/7 for your convenience.  Thank you for allowing us to assist you.  :)

fiveavast

Re: [RESOLVED] Re: gamevance wont uninstall (please help)
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 08:47:49 PM »
The computer is working fine now, absolutely no problems. I would really like to express my gratitude to both of you. There is no way I would have been able to do this by myself. I would have broken down and formatted lol. Thank you very very much.
I am very happy to hear that everything worked out fine for you.  :D  That's what we are here for, to help people like you. 

Now that your issue is now resolved/fixed, please go back to the first open post in this topic, click the modify button in that Post and change the title/subject, add [Resolved] to the beginning of the title so this thread can be closed. 

Feel free to come back any time you need help, to learn something new, or just to ask questions.  We are here 24/7 for your convenience.  Thank you for allowing us to assist you.  :)

Done and thank you again for all the help. I will be sure to check the forums every once in awhile.