Author Topic: about avast,free and pro edition  (Read 3991 times)

rizel1967

about avast,free and pro edition
« on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:35 AM »
i try many antiviruses,around 10.
but what make me to choose your product...
the score of your products on allmost all site...
and most of all your scanning speed....
you are the best on my score...
keep it like that...and i want to thank you for this...
best regards... :) :) :)

Gargamel360

Re: about avast,free and pro edition
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »
Nice to hear positive feedback, always.

Relax and Enjoy  :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:54 AM »
Welcome to avast forums. Feel free to come back any time you need help or just to change experiences 8)
The best things in life are free.

g0dsends

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 01:35:25 AM »
i used too run nod 32 but when a friend reccommended too me "Avast pro" i bought it and it runs really well and in my opinion " Avast Pro " is the Best on the market
by far  :P

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:44:59 AM »
Just to let you know gOdsends that your email is showing, hide this under profile.

mrgigabyte

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 09:37:26 PM »
i am also a former nod32 user and been using avast free for a couple of years and within the last year i pay for the pro version great product and support keep up the great work

12-es_csaj

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 10:20:41 PM »
I used AVG 1 year ago, and I hated it!!! I removed it, and I installed avast! Home 4.8
In January, I got a new laptop, with McAfee. I removed McAfee and I installed avast!.
Now I using version 5.0.594.
I am not fully satisfied, but I like avast!. I hope AVAST Software will correct the bugs.  :)

I like the web shield, the URL-blocking, the frequent attempts to update, the lots of settings, the nice interface. I find the rootkit-protection necessary. I hate if an antivirus doesn't provide sufficient protection, like Avira. I like if the users can easily contact with the company. Thank you, avast Free!

(I am a Hungarian user. I'm a girl, who is interested in I.T.. I know that it is boyish, BUT I don't know why there are only very-very few girls that interested in computers.
My interest has started about one and half years ago when I had malware problems with my computer and avast! - because I didn't know the world of computers, and security.)

mrgigabyte

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 10:36:57 PM »
i think they got the bugs fix pretty good now but i did notice the new avast version 5 works a lot better on the new machines