Author Topic: Install issues  (Read 6434 times)

turtle63

Re: Install issues
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 11:33:17 AM »
Just reinstalled the free version and it went through not a problem, there is obviously some kind of issue with the AIS version 5, I see other people having issues too.
I wonder if my client could get his money back as he is a Pensioner and with my bill on top this has turned out to be an expensive exercise.

SafeSurf

Re: Install issues
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:48 AM »
I am sorry to hear of your difficulties.  At this point, you should contact Avast: https://support.avast.com/ under "Submit a Ticket" and explain what has transpired and you can print up the forum thread.  If you live within the USA or Canada, there is a phone number I can give you for a partner of Avast (iYogi).  If the license works with the Free version, I'm wondering if an incorrect license was given to you for AIS and they will be able to confirm this.  If you still have the email, you can contact them from the information on this email as well.

You and your client have been very patient and understanding, and I appreciate that very much.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.  Thank you very much.