Author Topic: Windows 7 - time update problem  (Read 10329 times)

ebMusicMan84

Re: Windows 7 - time update problem
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 01:09:35 AM »
Check your time zone. I've been reinstalling Windows a lot recently, and while I have no idea if it's Avast that is doing it, some software has been changing my time zone to GMT +4:30. Resetting my time zone to the correct one (GMT -5 for me) always sets the time back to its correct value.

Caxap

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »
Neutron is a small time utility by Robin Keir.  It doesn't require installation.  It will connect to time servers(selectable from a pull down list).  Use it to compare the time server with the system time with and without Avast in the mix.

http://keir.net/neutron.html

tyvm
that is much better what before -> every time push Update Now button in windows clock -> change date and time -> (Configure internet time settings)

Caxap

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 06:22:51 AM »
Check your time zone. I've been reinstalling Windows a lot recently, and while I have no idea if it's Avast that is doing it, some software has been changing my time zone to GMT +4:30. Resetting my time zone to the correct one (GMT -5 for me) always sets the time back to its correct value.

My time zone is not changed
Maybe i m see that problem so fast?

I remember first time i see that problem on my pc - i needed to correct +1day and time
now only time

I like avast because it not freese and no lag my pc, all work fast
but this bug with time :(
now i realy thinking to turn off all shields
hm, maybe test that shield it do? turn one and see what is happening? so test be incoming