Author Topic: Renewal Question  (Read 2315 times)

JerryB

Renewal Question
« on: September 22, 2010, 04:27:14 PM »
Approximately 1 year ago, I purchased an Avast Pro Family Pack (10 users). I'm now getting a notice prompting me to renew my expiring subscription on each computer in which it is installed. I've looked at the renewal information in the pop-up and cannot figure out whether the price is to renew the original 10 computer subscription (in which case I'd select renewal on my main computer and then copy the license file to the other computers as I did for the original installation) or whether it's to renew a single computer license, i.e. I'd need to select and renew the license on each individual computer. Can someone at Avast please clarify this so that I can make a decision on how to proceed before my current license expires. Thanks.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Renewal Question
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 11:00:45 PM »
If nobody answers you here, maybe an email to sales (at) avast (dot) com.
The best things in life are free.

JerryB

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »
Thanks I'll try that.

JerryB

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »
FYI, emailing sales(at)avast(dot)com didn't help. All I received was a form letter reply advising me to purchase the software from a local distributor with a link to a listing of local distributors.

My specific question regarding clarification of the pop-up with the link to renew my subscription on-line was totally ignored.

I guess I'll be moving to another company, with hopefully better customer service, when my current Avast subscription expires.