Hello alexandermrgn and welcome to the forum.
I know you ran a Custom scan on Avast and you "fixed" it. Did anything run an Avast Full scan and put items into the Virus Chest?
Right now, please check your computer for malware with Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (MBAM
· Download free http://www.malwarebytes.org/
for an on-demand scanner.
· Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
· After install, click update
so you have latest database before scanning.
· Under Settings:
: Automatically Save File After Scan Completes is checked off
o Scanner Settings
: Check all boxes
: Download and install update if available is checked off
· Once the program has loaded, select "Perform FULL
Scan", then click Scan.
· The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
· When the disinfection scan is complete, a log will appear in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note).
· Click the “remove selected” button to quarantine anything found
. You will find the infection details under the Quarantine tab.
· The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
· Copy & Paste the entire report in your next reply
After posting your MBAM report, keep your Avast definitions are up to date. You can also perform an Avast Full scan; if anything shows up, put it in the Virus Chest and do NOT delete anything
Next, check the information on the first post of this thread under Virus/Worms for you to check your machine for malware: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0
Follow the directions for obtaining the OTL
logs. Post the two (2) OTL log as an attachment
(Additional Options > Attach > Browse (the logs will be on your desktop > Post). We will analyze them and instruct you further.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.