Author Topic: Strange Application Behaviour  (Read 8669 times)

Z33RO

Re: Strange Application Behaviour
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 11:18:59 AM »
Ok, ive disabled the sandbox mode and am now installing live essentials again,
As it seems there is only one application now that blank screens without it, so thats good next time i find one ill make a note of it

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »
If you could keep me informed, then once you are happy I will remove my tools 

YoKenny

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 01:17:37 PM »
I see that you now have 20 posts which will permit you to update your profile to include signature information.

Go to PROFILE then Modify Profile then Forum Profile Information then Please select your country: then Signature: and put information about your system just like my signature about your system just like my signature so that the helpers can offer pertinent advice.

In Account Related Settings select Hide email address from public to prevent scammers and spammers harvesting your btinternet.com email address.

SafeSurf

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »
@ YoKenny,

I already notified the OP about his Signature after he takes care of his malware problem, which is a higher priority.  Thanks.  ;)

Z33RO

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »
Yes, i will do that soon, thanks for your help, it seems now only two applications do this and ive given up with the live essentials 2011 as ive found alternates to them and they also seem to take up lots of memory. the second application is only a small game which i can sandbox coz theres only one file