Author Topic: Gaming Case Power LED  (Read 3044 times)

Probzzie

Gaming Case Power LED
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:56:18 AM »
Ok I recently change over my E-machines t5082 motherboard into a gaming case. The former case had lablelled pwr switch cord, pwr led etc. The little plugs that plug directy onto the mobo. There are some really cool lights on the front of this case, I think a HDD light and power on etc.. However I do not know the gaming case creator to research which plug controls them or the panel to plug into on my mobo. The plugs are labelled though the labels are usb 1 (four pin) usb 2 (four pin) gnd (1 pin) gnd (1 pin) pwr Sw (2 pin) reset sw (2 pin). The powerand reset are the only buttons (not lights) working correctly. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Gaming Case Power LED
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:02:18 AM »

medway01

Re: Gaming Case Power LED
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 03:06:13 PM »
Ok I recently change over my E-machines t5082 motherboard into a gaming case. The former case had lablelled pwr switch cord, pwr led etc. The little plugs that plug directy onto the mobo. There are some really cool lights on the front of this case, I think a HDD light and power on etc.. However I do not know the gaming case creator to research which plug controls them or the panel to plug into on my mobo. The plugs are labelled though the labels are usb 1 (four pin) usb 2 (four pin) gnd (1 pin) gnd (1 pin) pwr Sw (2 pin) reset sw (2 pin). The powerand reset are the only buttons (not lights) working correctly. Anyone have any ideas?

You dont say what case you have but some of these gaming cases have a molex plug for the led lighting, the same type as you use for power to IDE and CD/ DVD drives, sometimes these plugs are shoved in one of the drive bays or bundled up with the main cable harness from the front controls / indicators. Have a good look around and see if there is a plug for the lights.

HTH.