Author Topic: AvastUI.exe, application error after trojan attack blocked  (Read 17236 times)

SafeSurf

Re: AvastUI.exe, application error after trojan attack blocked
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 07:17:37 AM »
Since my Russian is poor, as you probably noticed by my post in the Russian forum in trying to translate ::) (I tried), I would suggest that as long as you feel that your machine is clean and you are trying to find out why the Trojan crashed your system that you submit a dump report to Avast.

Here is additional information on how to invoke a memory dump filehttp://support.avast.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=71.  Read the instructions to the link carefully on how to do this, and how to zip the file and rename it uniquely.  You will NOT be sending the file to the forum, but to the address listed in the link in the url I just gave you above, which goes to Avast.  They will analyze it and respond back to you either in this thread or by email.

Onix, perhaps you can help sergofun with any translation issues if that is possible or needed.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here as well.  Thank you for your help.

Offline sergofun

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Hello, world>_
Re: AvastUI.exe, application error after trojan attack blocked
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 07:36:06 AM »
SafeSurf, thank you. We'll try to invoke a memory dump file if AvastUI crash again.