Author Topic: [RESOLVED]Help me! why?  (Read 30588 times)

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: Help me! why?
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 08:58:23 AM »
bong2x, twice you have refered to ghost image recovery being a problem for the OP in this thread, where does the OP mention that he is using ghost image?

because i also use it in my sp2, for the reason that unsupported OS open to foreign software so you need to make ghost and every time you boot it load the same as fresh install. won't you believe it will give you a lot of problem if your OS is un supported?? its always malfunction. the problem of yesterday become the problem of today because of the OS.

Best Regards!!!
Still the OP has not stated that there using ghost image so that is of no concern, plus you would be advised to upgrade to sp3 so you dont have to worie about unsupported software issue's yourself.

SafeSurf

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Thunder (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\SogouExplorer.exe (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\snda\Woool (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Why did you not let MBAM quarantine the infections you listed?  Your log says "No action taken?"
Sometimes people with cracked versions of Windows display this as well as people with actual malware.  I need to ask...Are you using a cracked/pirated version of Windows? 
You will notice that I asked this OP twice now this question without a response.  Either he/she is avoiding me or there is a legitimate malware causing the Security Center not to work, which is possible, or the multiple AV's he/she is using is causing a conflict.  See my last post for the OP since I really need him to try and remove and quarantine the malware.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Thunder (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\SogouExplorer.exe (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\snda\Woool (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SogouExplorer (Adware.Sogou) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Why did you not let MBAM quarantine the infections you listed?  Your log says "No action taken?"
Sometimes people with cracked versions of Windows display this as well as people with actual malware.  I need to ask...Are you using a cracked/pirated version of Windows? 
You will notice that I asked this OP twice now this question without a response.  Either he/she is avoiding me or there is a legitimate malware causing the Security Center not to work, which is possible, or the multiple AV's he/she is using is causing a conflict.  See my last post for the OP since I really need him to try and remove and quarantine the malware.
I think that untill the OP has removed all av's from system and reinstalled just one av his problem will never be solved, you definatly can't have any more than one.
Im not going to help someone that wont try to help themselves.

bong2x

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
SafeSurf,Thanks,but V4.8avast have no conflict with 360,`cause the 2 software still can work.when I update V5.0,those could not work either.

there's always a big "but" to the people who afraid  ;D
and sometimes being not confident can lead to disaster ;D ;D

Still the OP has not stated that there using ghost image so that is of no concern, plus you would be advised to upgrade to sp3 so you dont have to worie about unsupported software issue's yourself

;) i only want the OP aware of his/her system if there is something that make his/her system comeback yesterday settings like recovery, or whatever software, he/she disable it first so that help is easy to come :)

i rather leave sp2 behind than upgrade it  ;D. sometime OS upgrade create a lot of conflict ;)

I think that untill the OP has removed all av's from system and reinstalled just one av his problem will never be solved, you definatly can't have any more than one.
Im not going to help someone that wont try to help themselves
they wants to help themselves but in possible less effort, responsibility ;D

(off topic example: if you are poison in your fingertips can cut your finger in order to live??)

uninstalling all that AV can lead to the OS crash sometimes ;)

Best Regards!!!

SafeSurf

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »
@ bong2x,

Please see my Post #44.  He has malware that needs to be removed first and we still need information from the OP that he has not given us yet.  Until then, we need to wait or he does not want help.

wli

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 06:54:31 PM »
misunderstanding.Wht is op? ???sorry,OP is abbreviation.I am Confused.Opcode?Operation?OPERATOR? ::)
In short,i dont know why i cannot update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware..Crazy!!!!!
I am going to re install my system.
I still afraid of the same problem happening.

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2010, 07:03:46 PM »
OP = Original Poster.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

wli

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
@ SafeSurf
Thanks,Computer Business help me install my system,I didnt know my windows system is crack or not.No Official Professionals help me?  ??? :'(
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:11:48 PM by wli »

SafeSurf

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »
Either way, it [360] is a security software with an antivirus that is conflicting with Avast.

You need to make a decision to either keep Avast or keep 360, because you cannot run more than 1 antivirus software on your machine at the same time or there will be problems like you are having now (other programs not running, antivirus not running correctly, getting false positives, machine not running correctly, etc.).

So you need to decide what you want to do.  If you decide to uninstall 360, you need to do it the way the vendor (the boxed version) tells you how to do it.  Then reboot your machine. 

Then you should Repair Avast:
- Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove programs > Avast Antivirus.
- Scroll down and choose Repair function in the pop-up window.
- Reboot.

If the Avast Repair does not fix things, we will then tell you how to uninstall and do a clean install of Avast.  But I first want to hear what you decision will be as I do not want to overwhelm you with instructions. 
You said in a previous post that when you installed Kingsoft firewall that MBAM no longer works, and this is not normal.  But MBAM found infections that still need to be put into quarantine.  Can you try turning off your firewall to see if MBAM works?  Remember you need to UPDATE MBAM before running a FULL scan, and put any infection that comes up into quarantine.  If MBAM still does not work, then you need to uninstall Kingsoft for MBAM to work; you can turn on the Windows Firewall for protection in the meantime.  We need to get the malware (infections) out of your machine.  The infections could be causing problems too.
We are trying to help you, but you need to also follow the directions we are giving you.  You need to do the following:

1. As a test, uninstall Kingsoft firewall and turn on Windows firewall.  Then update MBAM and run a scan.  This time, any infection that comes up you need to put into quarantine.  The last time you ran MBAM, you "No action taken" meaning you did not put it into quarantine, so the infections are still on your machine.  I need you to quarantine these infections.  Reboot your machine after this is done.  If Avast is still on your machine, see if it works and report back.

2. At some point, you need to decide which antivirus you are going to use since you cannot use both 360 and Avast....but before you do this we need to get the infections off your machine with MBAM.

Do you understand my instructions?

wli

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »
Either way, it [360] is a security software with an antivirus that is conflicting with Avast.

You need to make a decision to either keep Avast or keep 360, because you cannot run more than 1 antivirus software on your machine at the same time or there will be problems like you are having now (other programs not running, antivirus not running correctly, getting false positives, machine not running correctly, etc.).

So you need to decide what you want to do.  If you decide to uninstall 360, you need to do it the way the vendor (the boxed version) tells you how to do it.  Then reboot your machine.  

Then you should Repair Avast:
- Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove programs > Avast Antivirus.
- Scroll down and choose Repair function in the pop-up window.
- Reboot.

If the Avast Repair does not fix things, we will then tell you how to uninstall and do a clean install of Avast.  But I first want to hear what you decision will be as I do not want to overwhelm you with instructions.
You said in a previous post that when you installed Kingsoft firewall that MBAM no longer works, and this is not normal.  But MBAM found infections that still need to be put into quarantine.  Can you try turning off your firewall to see if MBAM works?  Remember you need to UPDATE MBAM before running a FULL scan, and put any infection that comes up into quarantine.  If MBAM still does not work, then you need to uninstall Kingsoft for MBAM to work; you can turn on the Windows Firewall for protection in the meantime.  We need to get the malware (infections) out of your machine.  The infections could be causing problems too.
We are trying to help you, but you need to also follow the directions we are giving you.  You need to do the following:

1. As a test, uninstall Kingsoft firewall and turn on Windows firewall.  Then update MBAM and run a scan.  This time, any infection that comes up you need to put into quarantine.  The last time you ran MBAM, you "No action taken" meaning you did not put it into quarantine, so the infections are still on your machine.  I need you to quarantine these infections.  Reboot your machine after this is done.  If Avast is still on your machine, see if it works and report back.

2. At some point, you need to decide which antivirus you are going to use since you cannot use both 360 and Avast....but before you do this we need to get the infections off your machine with MBAM.

Do you understand my instructions?

Thanks for all of u.u are hot.Now i had reinstall my system,and reinstall avast with Custom Installation delete one item named sanboxie(virtual program),then the 2 software wht i had mentioned could normally work.so the Conclusion is that avast`s virtual program have conflict to softcam and magiccam,not yet 360security.And MBAM is a software i dont know how to say,it destroyed 3 software of mine,it report them are spy  software.That is meaning it make a wrong report. :-[
Finally,i stiill thanks for ur suggestion.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:30:33 PM by wli »

SafeSurf

[Resolved]Help me! why?
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 08:58:34 AM »
You are welcome, and I wish you much luck with your system.  Thank you again.  :)

wli

Re: [Resolved]Help me! why?
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2010, 04:43:18 PM »
You are welcome, and I wish you much luck with your system.  Thank you again.  :)
Finally,i didnt install sandboxie.It  seems that I missed something,missed some  function.Maybe that is Exciting part of the avast!what a shame.

Hope that the avast update quickly to solve this question/conflict,or to Improve the program make it more and more better .

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
Re: [Resolved]Help me! why?
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2010, 05:09:36 PM »
Hi wli :)

So you are claiming that only the presence ( installation ) of the Avast! sandbox was causing your problems ??? Are you sure you were not using the sandbox for something ( else ) when you had those problems ???

Greetz, Red.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:12:36 PM by Rednose »
Real Time: Avast Premium Security
On Demand: Malwarebytes
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Threat Protection ( Lite )

SafeSurf

[Resolved]Help me! why?
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »
It  seems that I missed something,missed some  function.
As I said earlier, you have malware that needs to be removed.  And to remove it, we need to do a test:

- You need to uninstall Kingsoft firewall and turn on Windows firewall.  Then
- Update MBAM and run a scan.  This time, any infection that comes up you need to put into quarantine.  The last time you ran MBAM, you "No action taken" meaning you did not put it into quarantine, so the infections are still on your machine.  I need you to quarantine these infections. 
- Reboot your machine after this is done. 
- If Avast is still on your machine, see if it works and report back in your next post.

@ wli, If you want to continue help with this thread, please delete the "Resolved" in front of the title on the first page of the thread...thank you.

wli

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2010, 04:15:55 PM »
@SafeSurf,I had deleted the resolve....
but I dont want to reinstall avast now
I can give u the software name ,u can try urself. The software named Softcam.