Author Topic: [RESOLVED]Help me! why?  (Read 30589 times)

SafeSurf

Re: Help me! why?
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2010, 09:32:14 AM »
but I dont want to reinstall avast now
I can give u the software name ,u can try urself. The software named Softcam.
I cannot work on your machine.  You need to do the instructions we give you or you need to bring your machine to a professional computer technician with a copy of this thread so he/she knows what we have told you since they probably will not be familiar with what is going on.

What are you using for an antivirus now?

May I ask why you do not want to follow our suggestions?

wli

Re: Help me! why?
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2010, 03:05:35 PM »
it cost me too much time to do it install-reinstall and so  on,I am tired that now the system is stableļ¼Œand the 2 softwares can work normally,so i dont want to do it to waste my time.After all ,i am only a Avast Customers,yet not a Avast Technician.I dont want to know why it is,I only want to know /solve why it doesnt work and how to solve.
I am using Avast ,360,and have no the other securitysoftwares.I had reinstall my Windows sp3 system.
Thanks all of u for answering and helping me.I thought my question is the Avast Technician`s should to solve,because not only me said the sandboxie still needed to improve.I already have seen that someone mentioned the Q of Avast`s virtual function needing to improve.

SafeSurf

[RESOLVED] Re: Help me! why?
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2010, 09:54:23 AM »
wli,

You are welcome.  :)

If you feel that your issue is now resolved, please go back to the first open post in this topic, click the modify button in that Post and change the title/subject, add [Resolved] to the beginning of the title so this thread can be closed and no additional comments will be accepted once this thread is closed.  Thank you again.