Author Topic: Anybody playing a new game called 'Call of Duty Black OPS'  (Read 5859 times)

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
Anybody playing a new game called 'Call of Duty Black OPS'
« on: November 11, 2010, 06:42:36 AM »
It very very awesome :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I have every game of Call of Duty the whole lot ;D :o

Make sure you have the latest 3D Card because the game won't work on older cards.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:45:16 AM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

spg SCOTT

Re: Anybody playing a new game called 'Call of Duty Black OPS'
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 10:53:37 AM »
Yep, but on xbox ;D

No need for new 3D cards ;)

And yes it is pretty good.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
This game is my Holy Grail ;D believe me it like heaven ;D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:57:37 PM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Omid Farhang

• Frontend Developer
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • I wish I could write longer personal text!!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:48 PM »
My Laptop is getting old for new Games (VGA 7900GS w256MB VRAM, CPU T7200, RAM 2GB 677), I need buy a new game console and then start playing games again ;D , I think I will buy Xbox
Twitter: OmidFarhangEn - OS: Manjaro KDE

Offline Chris Thomas

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Christian Geek - aka 'born again' Geek
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 03:34:12 PM »
My Laptop is getting old for new Games (VGA 7900GS w256MB VRAM, CPU T7200, RAM 2GB 677), I need buy a new game console and then start playing games again ;D , I think I will buy Xbox

Wait for a little more time, I guess it is about time Microsoft release a newer Xbox...

I have noticed that PS3 have more graphics than Xbox or maybe it only me feeling this...

spg SCOTT

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
They just brought out a new xbox...Not too long ago...And please don't start the console war... ;)

Offline scythe944

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • My Tech Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »

Wait for a little more time, I guess it is about time Microsoft release a newer Xbox...

I have noticed that PS3 have more graphics than Xbox or maybe it only me feeling this...

Not trying to start a console war here, just stating some facts.

PS3 uses blu-ray, which of course sony made, but it holds more data than DVD.  Obviously, we must conclude that more data = ability to create games with better graphics, provided that the processor can handle it.

So far, my ps3 hasn't had any problems with processing all the data.  Plus, you don't have to pay to play online.  I still can't believe MS charges a fee to play online, that's just dumb.

And to not jump off-topic, I haven't got this game yet, and I'm not sure if I will.  I like the Battlefield series better.  I just like the ability to fly/drive vehicles and the ability to blow up practically anything on the map.  Seems more realistic to me.  Just my $.02.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:32:46 PM by scythe944 »
For generic computer (not avast) problems, you can also visit my forum for help: http://www.jacobytech.net/forum

Hard_ROCKER

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 05:01:43 PM »
<snip>
I like the Battlefield series better.  I just like the ability to fly/drive vehicles and the ability to blow up practically anything on the map.  Seems more realistic to me.  Just my $.02.

+1

Though i have to admit the single player is usually very very good with COD series. For MP i really prefer BF series.

Offline scythe944

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • My Tech Blog
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
<snip>
I like the Battlefield series better.  I just like the ability to fly/drive vehicles and the ability to blow up practically anything on the map.  Seems more realistic to me.  Just my $.02.

+1

Though i have to admit the single player is usually very very good with COD series. For MP i really prefer BF series.

I'll agree with you on that one too.  I do like single player on the COD series.
For generic computer (not avast) problems, you can also visit my forum for help: http://www.jacobytech.net/forum

Gargamel360

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »
I played it for a bit. 

Fun but I felt a little restricted compared to MW2.  No more shotguns as secondary weapon?  I suppose that is trying to encourage team play.  A lot harder to run off on your own without a few rounds of buckshot for backup to snuggle up with in a dark corner when you are getting mobbed.

Love the equipment changes/additions the most.

And wagering CoD cash on a match looks cool idea also.  Well, until everyone starts flying and headshotting me from half the map away through 8 walls again.  Which WILL happen, if this is any near as popular as MW2.

spg SCOTT

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 09:04:39 PM »
Not trying to start a console war here, just stating some facts.

PS3 uses blu-ray, which of course sony made, but it holds more data than DVD.  Obviously, we must conclude that more data = ability to create games with better graphics, provided that the processor can handle it.

So far, my ps3 hasn't had any problems with processing all the data.  Plus, you don't have to pay to play online.  I still can't believe MS charges a fee to play online, that's just dumb.

And to not jump off-topic, I haven't got this game yet, and I'm not sure if I will.  I like the Battlefield series better.  I just like the ability to fly/drive vehicles and the ability to blow up practically anything on the map.  Seems more realistic to me.  Just my $.02.
Probably the only thing I don't like about Xbox...but could be worse...
I can't comment on the PS3 personally, not having played one...same for battlefield...

I played it for a bit. 

Fun but I felt a little restricted compared to MW2.  No more shotguns as secondary weapon?  I suppose that is trying to encourage team play.  A lot harder to run off on your own without a few rounds of buckshot for backup to snuggle up with in a dark corner when you are getting mobbed.

Love the equipment changes/additions the most.

And wagering CoD cash on a match looks cool idea also.  Well, until everyone starts flying and headshotting me from half the map away through 8 walls again.  Which WILL happen, if this is any near as popular as MW2.

Ohhh...you wouldn't be popular with the people I play with ;D
Personally I despise the shotguns in the game, since that is all people used...and it just made playing boring...sniped across the map with a SPAS-12...not fun.

Offline Left123

• There Is No Patch For Human Stupidity.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Proud Community Member&Helper.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »
I play cod 4,my brother play 6 and now he's going ot buy black ops :)
AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core Processor 4200+ - 2.20 GHz,3,00 GB RAM -
Browser:Mozilla Firefox +WOT - SoftWare:CCleaner - Windows 7 32 bit
No Anti-Virus