Author Topic: "Virus database updated successfully" - voice.  (Read 5099 times)

Sergey Olshin

"Virus database updated successfully" - voice.
« on: November 12, 2010, 11:55:55 AM »
Hello! Propose to do so every time the phrase "Virus database updated successfully" uttered different voices. Assume ask seven employees Avast!, So they say aloud the phrase "Virus database updated successfully." For example, on Monday, one vote, on Tuesday - another on Wednesday - the third, etc. etc.
But 7 votes, in my opinion, is not enough. All the same, they will bore the same way as 1 (female).
Propose to introduce 15 women and 15 men. It would be great!

Mom uses antivirus Avast!, And I often hear this phrase. I know that I can disable it, but do not want to! And because of this phrase I have often happens deja vu! I'm allergic to all the same. I love it when everything is different.
I really hope that I hear and translate the idea into reality!

Sincerely, Sergey Olshin, Moscow

I apologize for my bad English.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:59:39 AM by Sergey Olshin »

SafeSurf

Re: "Virus database updated successfully" - voice.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:59:11 AM »
You can install a pirate voice, but I wouldn't recommend it since it will sound the same all the time.  But thank you for your suggestions.  ;)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »
1. Propose to introduce 15 women and 15 men. It would be great!
2. I apologize for my bad English.

1. Hmmm... I guess the devs have other things in mind right now. ;)
2. No need..! :)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

joan margaret

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »
HI. only since I downloaded the new Avast I do not get the information that "Virus database updated successfully" voice. What I want to know is WHY?. Also the then Ball on the screen is Orange not Blue like before. I know very little about Computers I am a real beginner and changes frighten me. Please take me seriously please. Joan Margaret.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 02:08:48 PM »
@joan margaret

I downloaded the new Avast I do not get the information that "Virus database updated successfully" voice.
do you see the green avast! update popup and no sound ? is your computer sound turned on ?

Also the then Ball on the screen is Orange not Blue like before
avast 4.X series have blue ball avast 5.X have orange

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »
1. only since I downloaded the new Avast I do not get the information that "Virus database updated successfully" voice. What I want to know is WHY?.
2. Also the then Ball on the screen is Orange not Blue like before. I know very little about Computers
3. I am a real beginner and changes frighten me. Please take me seriously please. Joan Margaret.

Hi Joan Margaret & Welcome to the forum..!
1. Which language do you use..?
2. Orange is OK, that is new in Version 5.x...!
3. No problem, we will..!
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

DarkMasters

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
2. Orange is OK, that is new in Version 5.x...!

Yup! I love the combination of black and orange color. It looks cool  :)