Author Topic: Wiped out my e-mail contacts  (Read 1842 times)

leahpen

Wiped out my e-mail contacts
« on: November 15, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »
I am pretty happy with Avast so far, since I took off Kapersky and Downloaded Avast, my computer is much faster...wow! However, all my contacts in Yahoo are either gone, or in la-la-land somewhere. Help! I need my contacts!! I already tried going to my Control Panel and Repairing Avast...which did help me finally be able to connect to the internet, but now my contacts are gone and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

bong2x

Re: Wiped out my e-mail contacts
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 05:20:47 PM »
I am pretty happy with Avast so far, since I took off Kapersky and Downloaded Avast, my computer is much faster...wow! However, all my contacts in Yahoo are either gone, or in la-la-land somewhere. Help! I need my contacts!! I already tried going to my Control Panel and Repairing Avast...which did help me finally be able to connect to the internet, but now my contacts are gone and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

:o ::) maybe kaspersky steal your yahoo contact by the time you take it off ;D just kidding.

will the best thing you do is inform yahoo to retrieve your contact only in yahoo can solve your problem

regards!!!