Author Topic: Firewall?  (Read 2944 times)

clayp

Firewall?
« on: November 16, 2010, 06:38:16 AM »
Does Avast Pro antivirus have a firewall...If so how do I disable it? Its blocking acess to my game and Teamspeak...

Gargamel360

Re: Firewall?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 07:05:33 AM »
No, Avast Pro has no firewall.

Hexo

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:08:57 AM »
No, the pro version has von Firewall. Only the Internet Security Suite got an Firewall.
May the "Network Shield or Script Shield" blocks your game or teamspeak. Disable the "Network Shield and Script Shield" temporary.

clayp

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 09:03:38 AM »
No, the pro version has von Firewall. Only the Internet Security Suite got an Firewall.
May the "Network Shield or Script Shield" blocks your game or teamspeak. Disable the "Network Shield and Script Shield" temporary.

Thanks guys... ;D

SafeSurf

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
Before you do what was suggested to you in the quote above, and now exposes you to less security from Avast, I would recommend that you take a look at your firewall to see if anything is blocking your gaming or surfing.

What is your firewall (FW)?

Did you recently install Avast Pro? 

What other security software do you have on your system now and in the past (including trial versions)?
- If you had them in the past, how did you remove them (vendor's uninstaller tool or some other way)?

Do you have browser add-on's that might interfere with your gaming?

What is your OS, 32 or 64-bit, RAM?