Author Topic: [RESOLVED]strange behavior report file, then no reports  (Read 15878 times)

balm

Re: strange behavior report file, then no reports
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »
thank you all for input

-keyscrambler appears it could help security when typing (thru browser only)- ive installed now on 2 computers and had to disable it on both, IE8 just freezes/hangs after opening 3-4 tabs

-EMET also may be helpful, and appears simple enough, but you have to manually add the desired applications to it so it can monitor....

thnaks again all !

SafeSurf

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2010, 10:30:05 AM »
@ balm,

If you are looking for extra protection that is compatible with Avast in IE, you may want to also check out this http://www.prevx.com/#nogo as I have in my Signature.  It does contain a keylogger as well as other features like IP verification/SSL status and more.  I have used it for several years with Avast and have had no conflicts and it is light on your system.  Both have saved me when using banking sites using the SafeOnline portion when I trialled a different FW on another machine than is what on my Signature.

MAG

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »

-keyscrambler appears it could help security when typing (thru browser only)- ive installed now on 2 computers and had to disable it on both, IE8 just freezes/hangs after opening 3-4 tabs

I used Keyscrambler OK with Firefox. As Safesurf suggests, you could use prevx. Trusteer Rapport is similar (but doesn't work with 64bitIE8 as yet).

balm

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2010, 03:47:32 PM »
ok thank you both, ill look into that