Author Topic: Window XP SP2 Final Release  (Read 56446 times)

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
Re:Window XP SP2 Final Release
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2004, 04:33:19 AM »
Gooood Morning,  :D
This is a beautiful day --- my computer is still here!
It still works!  :D :D
Microsoft might have screwed up but I don't know where --- the changed color was intended --- they did a fantastic job on this extensive update, ending it with a cleanup!  :D :D :D
Have a great day, Everyone!  :D :D :D :D

When was the last time you gave Microsoft a "BIG LIPPA WET KISS" for a fantastic job on this extensive update, ending it with a cleanup!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 04:34:03 AM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Sojourner

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2004, 05:29:42 AM »

When was the last time you gave Microsoft a "BIG LIPPA WET KISS" for a fantastic job on this extensive update, ending it with a cleanup!

Hey, let's not go overboard here!  :-[

Sojourner

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2004, 06:46:30 PM »
And another good morning to all --- :)
I would like to report that Avast! scans as well as Ad-aware scans and disk cleaner (I think that is what it is called) all work on schedule now that I have SP2 --- I couldn't make the scheduled tasks work before, and just did it all manually; I couldn't figure out why Ad-aware was open on the monitor each morning, and when Avast! had done a scan last night some time, it dawned on me that they were scheduled and that is exactly what they were supposed to do.
Ta ta ta ta ta da!  :D