Author Topic: I haven't got problem but I need help  (Read 3012 times)

12-es_csaj

I haven't got problem but I need help
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »
It's not a problem. It is only a wish.  ;) I would like to 'delete' the statistics function in the software. I don't like it because of... It's a long story. :)

Silk0

Re: I haven't got problem but I need help
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 10:58:39 PM »
The best i know... and the best i can help it's.. re-install your avast!...
Can exist a better way... but i don't know so you have to wait for an answer.
Just an advice... it's better you don't delete avast! statistics...  can always be helpful for future references, you never know.

12-es_csaj

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:02:45 PM »
The best i know... and the best i can help it's.. re-install your avast!...
Can exist a better way... but i don't know so you have to wait for an answer.
Just an advice... it's better you don't delete avast! statistics...  can always be helpful for future references, you never know.

I reinstalled avast! twice last month because I had some problems and I wanted to know if the reason is the avast or not. So now I tired of reinstalling avast a lot. But... Thank you for your reply!

Silk0

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »
No problem.

By the way... try to delete the reports contain... that can delete your statistics. (?)
Go to shields and select one... then you click on report.

I don't have sure and this is just a suggestion... i don't know if results or not and i don't wanna take any chance of deleting my statistics.
I think it's better to a copy of reports before you do something... just for precaution.

12-es_csaj

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
No problem.

By the way... try to delete the reports contain... that can delete your statistics. (?)
Go to shields and select one... then you click on report.

I don't have sure and this is just a suggestion... i don't know if results or not and i don't wanna take any chance of deleting my statistics.
I think it's better to a copy of reports before you do something... just for precaution.

I have already done that. No success...

Silk0

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 11:21:30 PM »
Yeah... No offense but it's better you keep your statistics in peace cause you can always need them for a future reference. You never know...

By the way... and if you don't want to say, just don't say... but why do you want to delete the statistics?

12-es_csaj

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 11:26:26 PM »
Yeah... No offense but it's better you keep your statistics in peace cause you can always need them for a future reference. You never know...

By the way... and if you don't want to say, just don't say... but why do you want to delete the statistics?

The number of infected files and pages? I think it's not important. The number itself is not improtant, IMHO.

I am addicted, for example if I read about an infected page, I write it into Google, and then avast! alerts - or not ;D And some other reasons similar to this.