Author Topic: [Duplicate Post] Problem surfing when windows firewall is enabled  (Read 2334 times)

Jbav2010

Hi, After resolving my suring problem when web shiled is turned on I now have the same problem when I turn on Windows Fire Wall  ???

I have checked to make sure Avast is allowed to go through windows firewall and it is as far as I can tell. Windows firewall is (to me anyway) very complicated and I am not 100% confident in changing settings of the firewall.

Has anyone here had the same problem.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 01:47:29 PM by Jbav2010 »

SafeSurf

Re: Problem surfing when windows firewall is enabled
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »
Is this problem related to your other open thread: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=66744.msg564950#msg564950.  Essexboy posted a question to you in that thread and is waiting for you to reply.  If this is the same issue, you need to stick with one (1) thread...the original thread.

Please let me know if this is the same issue or not.  Thank you.

Jbav2010

Re: Problem surfing when windows firewall is enabled
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 12:19:20 PM »
Is this problem related to your other open thread: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=66744.msg564950#msg564950.  Essexboy posted a question to you in that thread and is waiting for you to reply.  If this is the same issue, you need to stick with one (1) thread...the original thread.

Please let me know if this is the same issue or not.  Thank you.

Hi, I suppose the problem is related to my first post so if you think this need to be deleted please do so. I have replied to Essexboy last post and told him about this new problem.

Thank you

John.

SafeSurf

[DUPLICATE POST] Re: Problem surfing when windows firewall is enabled
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 12:23:02 PM »
Only you can delete this thread.  Just type "[Duplicate Post]" in front of the title on the first post.  Thank you. :)