Author Topic: Avast hasn't improved detecting the number of malware count against Comodo AV  (Read 20511 times)

yongsua

you guys need a better hips and anti virus. your anti virus did not did good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5POyE8_FVA

Why did they test the BETA version?It is just ridiculous. ???

nsm0220

in the 5.0.594 version, it did worse in tests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFO1u7oxA8 it let 2 rootkits in
his pc

yongsua

in the 5.0.594 version, it did worse in tests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFO1u7oxA8 it let 2 rootkits in
his pc

Maybe he can use the version of 5.0.677 to test again.As you know,there is no 100% perfect antivirus.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:29:49 AM by yongsua »

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
Could somebody please LOCK this thread it getting a bit out of hand, I believe we've all have covered enough details about this topic.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:17:50 AM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

yongsua

Could somebody please LOCK this thread it getting a bit out of hand, I believe we've all have covered enough details about this topic.

Thank you.

+1

Hermite15

@nsm0220 if you got something else in mind, I mean other than bashing Avast in all your posts - and when I say all I mean all - just let us know ;D I mean obviously that's the only reason why you're here, this bashing, you're bored or what? I mean if you don't like the product (which is your damned right), why coming here at all? you think you're helping anyone? :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:02:59 AM by Logos »

Hermite15

Thank you.

I agree

yongsua

@nsm0220 if you got something else in mind, I mean other than bashing Avast in all your posts - and when I say all I mean all - just let us know ;D I mean obviously that's the only reason why you're here, this bashing, you're bored or what? I mean if you don't like the product (which is your damned right), why coming here at all? you think you're helping anyone? :D

If I am not wrong,I think he just come here and learn form everyone.I don't know why he keep on bashing Avast!Besides,I only know that he is using GDATA currently,maybe he don't encourages Avast! to works with Gdata and wants another replacement.I am so sorry to you nsm0220 if i had already offended or misunderstood you.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:26:10 AM by yongsua »

iRonzel

Thank you.

I agree

I hit a search in the avast! Help section and found this:

Modifying or Deleting a Post

To modify a post, click the Modify button and make your changes. Note that most forums are likely to be configured to show the date and time of the last edit, but the administrator(s) may also allow a short period to elapse before this happens.

To delete a post, click the Delete button followed by OK from the Remove this message? box that appears. Some forums may also allow you to remove topics or polls that you start, but the buttons for these are usually at the bottom of the page.

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?action=help;page=post

Sincerely, I never see this box when I'm the autor of the topic.

Altarir.

deleting 3-page topic would be epic. epic fail, that is

Thank you.

blocking nsm0220 would be a lot more effective

nsm0220

If I am not wrong,I think he just come here and learn form everyone.I don't know why he keep on bashing Avast!Besides,I only know that he is using GDATA currently,maybe he don't encourages Avast! to works with Gdata and wants another replacement.I am so sorry to you nsm0220 if i had already offended or misunderstood you.

the apology is ok 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:58:27 PM by nsm0220 »

nsm0220

deleting 3-page topic would be epic. epic fail, that is

Thank you.

blocking nsm0220 would be a lot more effective

stay out of this Altarir.

Altarir.

stay out of this Altarir.

improving the way you troll will do you a lot of good

unconstructive critism of avast is old as hell. try something better
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:08:41 PM by Altarir. »

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
I guess the original topic of this thread has been exhausted - and I'm thus closing it.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.