Author Topic: How to allow a site?  (Read 8613 times)

joliver474

How to allow a site?
« on: December 29, 2010, 02:09:06 AM »
Hello sir Please help me how to allow a site in avast because i'm using senuke software and still i encounter the error that say that need my anti virus disable.. I wonder that you can help on how to allow site to use my senuke..

Thanks
James

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
Re: How to allow a site?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 02:25:39 AM »
I have no problem loading senuke dot com in my browser.
What error message or malware message are you getting, and is it an Avast-generated message?

Frankly, I would not be disabling my AV - any AV - while browsing the internet.
Windows 10,Windows Firewall,Firefox w/Adblock.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:26:07 AM »
SENuke is in my opinion scamware.
The lite edition is free for 7 days, yet they open a paypal payment page if you want to get it.

Check avast's log files to see if it really is avast that is blocking the application. Also check your firewall settings.

Tarq, looks to me his application is blocked, not the website.

Offline BJ_GeOrgE

• Avast Evangelist
  • prevention is better than cure
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 02:31:18 AM »
if avast shows a warning every time you visit a site and you are 100% sure its safe and malware-free then go to avast's GUI(main screen)>real-time shields>web shield>expert settings>exlusions>URLs to exclude> and copy/paste the url from the web broswer to the exlusion list..
Antivirus: Avast Free v8.0.1497/Firewall: Windows Firewall/On Demand: Malwarebytes Free Edition/Other tools: CCleaner

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »
error that say that need my anti virus disable
Something that tell you to disable your antivirus is in my opinion very suspicious

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 03:31:57 AM »
error that say that need my anti virus disable
Something that tell you to disable your antivirus is in my opinion very suspicious

Couldn't agree more. No way would I turn of AV for something like this, I would be wondering just what is it that they are doing that the want me to disable my AV. If what they are doing is legitimate, aboveboard and not suspicious, why would they need to do that.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

joliver474

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 05:08:43 AM »
This is not senuke.com this is a application i can't log in this application when i log in in senuke application and its pop up message appear that the common reason is fire wall, and please disable your antivirus program and try again..

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 05:12:04 AM »
As I said earlier:
Check avast's log files to see if it really is avast that is blocking the application. Also check your firewall settings.

joliver474

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 05:27:17 AM »
Where i can find the log file of avast?

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 03:30:01 PM »
In the avastUI, Real-Time Shields, File System Shield, at the bottom of the window, Shield log. There may not be anything reported there if you have rebooted since the alerts. Check the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software\Avast5\report\FileSystemShield.txt file using notepad if there is nothing in the other avastUI display. But based on your posts, I don't believe avast is actually alerting, so you are unlikely to find anything in either.

What would help (possibly) is a screenshot of the actual warning by the software.

However, I still wouldn't disable avast just to be able to play a game and leave yourself wide open to malware.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

CharleyO

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 10:08:00 AM »

IMO, Senuke is a scam.
Reviews for it are not really reviews but are actually advertisements.
Read a few of the reviews in the search below and you will see what I mean.

http://www.google.com/search?q=senuke+review&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=opera&hs=DtZ&rls=en&sa=2