Author Topic: Computer Slow After Avast Free Program Update 5.1.864  (Read 8728 times)

Offline CraigB

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: Computer Slow After Avast Free Program Update 5.1.864
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 06:31:11 PM »
i just wanna help you guys :)
Ricardo Miranda
Customer number: 28332136

This isn`t my fault because i found it on the internet. Block it if you want that...
I thought it was a good idea to tell you my problems (i am not the only one). I just google it and there are many persons who complain about this version.

I am using avast for 2-3 years ago. And this is the first time when i am really dissapointed
If you wanted to help you would have paid for a key rather than stealing from a company that provide's security for you, just because you found a cracked key on the internet doesn't mean you had you use it, you should submit that key to avast support if you wish to help.
If you cant afford to pay for avast pro/ais be grateful that they supply a free version that is an excellent product and then you only have to combine this with a decent free firewall, online armor free, outpost, privatefirewall or even pc tools firewall plus as they are all great combination's with avast.

shakalul

Re: Computer Slow After Avast Free Program Update 5.1.864
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »
tell me where to send that licence.
And yes... i really can`t afford to buy licence, medium salary in romania is about 200 euro...

LE: i have sent file to support@avast.com
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:16:03 PM by shakalul »