Author Topic: Problem with BSOD (possible reason for this- aswSnx.SYS and aswSP.SYS)  (Read 8268 times)

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Hi ;)

PK do you have any news in my case? Anyway I have been in contact with Sunbelt team and they said: "Problem is not in our product,problem is in Avast's aswSP.SYS.file " They asked me also for fulldump file if you need fulldump file/s.  Can I send you fulldump file via email? PS I don,t know how to send big files via Avast FTP server  ;D
Thank you ;)

Bye. Lep pozdrav ;)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 04:36:22 PM by JuninhoSlo »

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
The full dump is rather huge, it certainly cannot be sent by e-mail.
You can simply copy the URL (ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming) into the address bar of Windows Explorer and after it connects, drag&drop the file into the lower pane.

Btw, I can see this thread is rather old... does the problem still occur with the latest beta?

Offline Charyb-0

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
This has been going on for quite some time. Others have told you in different posts not to run two resident shields. Sunbelt's website even gives a warning regarding this. I have never run counterspy, but I would certainly follow the instructions given. Have you tried uninstalling CounterSpy to see if this corrects the problem?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 05:03:05 PM by Charyb »

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
This has been going on for quite some time. Others have told you in different posts not to run two resident shields. Sunbelt's website even gives a warning regarding this. I have never run counterspy, but I would certainly follow the instructions given. Have you tried uninstalling CounterSpy to see if this corrects the problem?

Hi :)

I know you can,t run 2AV program in same time but way do I need disable CounterSpy active protection? Isn,t Counterspy antispyware program,I had Avast 4.8 and SpySweeper and I didn,t have any troubles between Avast Pro 4.8 and SpySweeper.

If I uninstall CounterSpy I can run Foxit,Flock browser in sandbox mode without any problems.

Thank you for you help.

Bye. Lep pozdrav :)

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
The full dump is rather huge, it certainly cannot be sent by e-mail.
You can simply copy the URL (ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming) into the address bar of Windows Explorer and after it connects, drag&drop the file into the lower pane.

Btw, I can see this thread is rather old... does the problem still occur with the latest beta?

Yes I still have problems with Counterspy and Avast sandbox mode. I use Avast Internet Security (AIS) Version Beta:6.0.144